Hacking Real USB ISO Loader discussion

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it funny how his account got hacked, then the leaked version doesn't work, and all of this is right near April 1st?

ricky23i

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
kornychaos said:
I wonder if he could disable online/wifi if cheats are enabled - that would be awesome. (:
Oh yes you could do that.

There's a cheat Nuke or somebody else made to disable WiFi.

That was on purpose so cheaters will not use it online, u r worthless if you use them i do not create codes so people can mess with other people by cheating, go scratch ur *** if you dont have a life

well anyways I think it is a April fools for sure.

hetoan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuke does not create many codes. Brkirch made that code and it's only for AC:CF. Possible on every wifi game though. The code is put on some codes that work on both offline and online to prevent abuse. It's built into a code so that you cant see it and disable it. Pretty smart if you ask me.
biggrin.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Kenney said:
Ofcourse, but we can always dream right
smile.gif

Small update showing thumb view without covers and possible settings tab;

e6cawn.jpg
Well, still looks awesome...my two cents/wishes:
-Make the buttons Next/Previous bigger
-Forget the Thumbnail/List tab. Make one called games, or whatever, and in the Options, you can switch between Thumbnail and List
-Controllers-Icons (Balance-Board, WiiMote, etc...) like on my Image
-Filename and Size is not needed for me...pretty useless...
-Maybe add a favourites tab? Which the most played games?
-Button for sort VC/Wiiware/Wii/GC-Games (although i don't think it will support naything other than Wii-games..)

When the real Loader would support all these functions, and the design, man, this would be awesome...sad that there are nearly no Chances that it will come so far..
frown.gif
...maybe only if wanin release the source...
frown.gif

st0rax

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if you could add a window into th pic, where the disc id is displayed - it would be awesome photoshop work. if you could do it right after the region it would be only logical ^^

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this actually working or are these just ideas that you would like implemented in the iso loader release? and if they are working when can we expect a release to coincide with wanin's excellent work?

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
is this actually working or are these just ideas that you would like implemented in the iso loader release? and if they are working when can we expect a release to coincide with wanin's excellent work?
It's just a mockup. It's not an actual product.

fhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lavamasta said:
ya i was thinking that too... i hope we can sill cheat with this

I tried too, please excuse for the bad quality, I really did speed and bad work :
screenwii.jpg

I loved the preceding design, but I prefer to have thumb and list options as buttons on the bottom, not as tabs.
I think it gives more place for the list view (or for the left side : bigger cover, longer game description)
The buttons previous and next, someone said they could be bigger and it seems a good idea

what do you think?
and the cheats option should go to a screen with cheats list and a warning "please be nice to others, don't cheat online"
Cheats can be useful for offline play but are bad for online

while I' on warning let be some moral here, warning in readme and splash screen "don't pirate, if you like a game enough to play it, buy it" It's really important we spread this rule, backups loaders are great tools, but users of these tools should really use them in the less harmful way : play backup if you have the original

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure which I like better, tabs or buttons.
The buttons do allow more space for the list of games, but the Tabs looked cool. lol

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Some nice ideas for GUIs here. I hope that there will be an open-source USB loader (whether by waninkoko or someone else), so that these ideas can be implemented.

People should take a look at the loaders (called 'dashboards') in the Xbox scene, like MXM, UnleashX etc. Some of them are show box shots, additional text such as number of players and genre (useful in parties when people don't know the games), preview videos, and so on, and people can make their own themes changing all of the above. And what would be really cool would be if the 'channel preview' animation that shows up in the Disc Channel could be reverse-engineered and used in the loader.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it would be cool if we could replace the whole system menu for a Xbox 1 like dashboard instead because that console rocked when it was modded.

fhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
pelago said:
And what would be really cool would be if the 'channel preview' animation that shows up in the Disc Channel could be reverse-engineered and used in the loader.
I think we shouldn't have too high expectations for a start. The first concern shouldn't be to have plenty of features and nice animations. First of all, a loader has to be safe and as error-free as possible.
first get sure it doesn't brick the Wii, then make some way of transfering to another drive, to a computer (you'll need to backup the backup, hard drive failures are not rare)

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!
It ripped Animal Crossing City Folk in 3 minutes!!!!!
It's so freakin fast compared to the DVD Dumper!!
OMG

thewebguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about the USB loader

If i play Raw smackdown 09 on Gamma loader it works fine same with MLB 2k9
Now if I try and use them with the USB loader MLN2k9 when it gets to screen that says loading it just stays there loading..and Raw smak loads only in black and white...
thoughts

anyone can help?

Lojack2280

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the BUST IN anybody have problems booting Deadly Creatures with the usb iso loader mine starts the game but as soon as it boots its green for about three seconds then it restarts the wii any one else have this problem
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello