Hacking Real SSBB doesn't work, have original wiikey

qwertyqw123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a wii that has an original wiikey that is i believe 1.9G and i have updated my wii to the lastest version and i have brought a real copy of SSBB but when i put it in, it is unable to read the game but the back ups are working fine in the wii. Does anyone know what is going on or anyone that has experienced it that may be able to help me? Thanks.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
qwertyqw123 said:
i have a wii that has an original wiikey that is i believe 1.9G and i have updated my wii to the lastest version and i have brought a real copy of SSBB but when i put it in, it is unable to read the game but the back ups are working fine in the wii. Does anyone know what is going on or anyone that has experienced it that may be able to help me? Thanks.

The chip supports dual layer discs, right? I remember with my chip (an OpenWii one) someone had to update it to take dual layer discs into account before Smash Bros would work (and yes, that includes the actual retail disc).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o