Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
re5.jpg

"Japanese gaming mag Famitsu has revealed that Xbox 360 owners will be getting a special holiday treat next week, as a co-op demo for Capcom's Resident Evil 5 drops on Friday, December 5th.

The demo will consist of two stages, most likely the ones we've seen played through at trade shows throughout the summer, playable in either single player or co-op modes. Also in the article is news that Resident Evil 5 (okay, Biohazard 5) is being pushed up a week exclusively in Japan, now slated for release on March 5th instead of the 12th.

Keep in mind that the announcement only covers Japan, and only regards the Xbox 360, so PlayStation owners and non-Japanese folk will just have to wait while we poke Capcom vigorously with a stick."

Source

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll be the first to say it: this is a nice Sinterklaas-present.

I'm really looking forward to RE5. I've never been really into the series, but RE4 was undeniably awesome, and I can't wait to play more of the exact same thing
biggrin.gif
Hell, I even bought RE4: Wii Edition for the PS2 extras, so I might as well buy a new console for this game!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For all we know we might get it too. Or maybe we get it a little later.
At least we know it's coming. There's no way a major series like Resident Evil is going to leave out everyone else.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gagarin said:
I need a help with that.
I burn a disc with that demo but it won't boot up!
How to make it running! Should I go online?
go into games and the demo will be there
its not supposed to boot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast