Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fuck Rockstar

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they were one of my favorite devs but since they tried to take down OpenIV they are on my blacklist....but this...is greedy ....now i really hate em.

wtf a 20 Yrs old game ..and then this...

Reactions: BigOnYa

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully someone is disputing the DMCA - as long as they really didn't include any copyrighted material in the repository then maybe it'll be back. You know Nintendo wouldn't allow the Mario 64 reverse-engineer to stay up if they had any way to stop it, so that should bode well for this.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If the source code actually didn't include any copyrighted assets (which most RE projects do), then this case can be easily countered and won.

The original creators should file a proper counter-notice, and with the proper demonstrations, evidence and fair use legalities, the repos should be up and running with no issue.

To the developers...
Don't give in. Fight back.
Don't let the tyrannical pieces of shit that are modern companies bully you into oblivion.
You can, and will, win this.

Traace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks @qbdp , i grabbed a copy too. Just in case :)

But I need to find a current source. Anyone has a hint? I already have current re3 and re3-wiiu sources, just missing re3-nx & vita

Last edited by Traace,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only problem I am having with the VC Build on the Vita - Try to Input the Cheats for PS2. I can get a couple to register. But there are others I can not do, like Weapons, and Armor. I can get Higher Wanted Level, and Slower Gameplay. Anyone have a Fix for this for their Vita?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol