qbdp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks @qbdp , i grabbed a copy too. Just in case :)

But I need to find a current source. Anyone has a hint? I already have current re3 and re3-wiiu sources, just missing re3-nx & vita
I'd be interested in the Wii U port, if you have the current release and source. Also the latest of the NX port.

Reactions: Traace

Graber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks @qbdp , i grabbed a copy too. Just in case :)

But I need to find a current source. Anyone has a hint? I already have current re3 and re3-wiiu sources, just missing re3-nx & vita
I'm redoing re3 and doing reVC. reVC already working, just need to iron some stuff that makes UI and other graphic stuff flicker. Lots of fixes, better controls and a rather extra useless feature I added for the switch (related to the color of the joycons). So I'd consider the old fork outdated. New port should come no later the coming week, assuming nothing extreme happens.

Only problem I am having with the VC Build on the Vita - Try to Input the Cheats for PS2. I can get a couple to register. But there are others I can not do, like Weapons, and Armor. I can get Higher Wanted Level, and Slower Gameplay. Anyone have a Fix for this for their Vita?
Controller cheats in Vice City are still the ones from GTA 3, every build has this still. It has already been reported.

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the hard work @Graber , I just played a bit of re3-nx and found out that my garage won't open after putting a car in it, from my quick research you are aware of this and have looked into it, have you had more reports of it still being broken? Anyway it still seems to happen with the most recent release fron Github from right before it went down.
Thanks again for everything you've done to enhance the switch homebrew catalog :)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Any backup or a mirror for the source code available?

Not sure if GBATEMP wants to condone bypassing a potential DMCA copyright takedown. Google may have to be your friend on this one...

sigh...If only you time machine to go way back before before the takedown....

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,
Reactions: Ty_

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was the Vice City port updated before the take down? I know there was an early release back in October that was still unfinished.

Graber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which means its status could stay in an unfinished Alpha state forever
Or you could read what I posted yesterday

I'm redoing re3 and doing reVC. reVC already working, just need to iron some stuff that makes UI and other graphic stuff flicker. Lots of fixes, better controls and a rather extra useless feature I added for the switch (related to the color of the joycons). [...] New port should come no later the coming week, assuming nothing extreme happens.
Extreme stuff means if I get T2 mafia in my door home next week which is unlikely

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could read what I posted yesterday

Extreme stuff means if I get T2 mafia in my door home next week which is unlikely

rockstargames is dead

gta v just a pure crap

also rdr2 too ... feels boring....

all we need is you sir make sure add ps2 effect/color
vita port already did
https://gtaforums.com/topic/535831-relvcasi-vice-city-trails/
https://gtaforums.com/topic/669045-silentpatch/

vita port also did this in sanandreas
hope sanandreas switch someday happens too
https://gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-xbox-and-mobile-graphics-for-pc/

fennectech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or are alot of the sounds (like the taxi horns) all mixed up. After playing for several hours the game will play the wrong sounds for situations. It can get annoying as hell. Engine sounds being replaced by horns is **REALLY** annoying. As well as the UI is rather obtuse. A load save button first would be nice. Also. Does anyone have a late game save that works with re3

Last edited by fennectech,

omniSightSeeing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or are alot of the sounds (like the taxi horns) all mixed up. After playing for several hours the game will play the wrong sounds for situations. It can get annoying as hell. Engine sounds being replaced by horns is **REALLY** annoying. As well as the UI is rather obtuse. A load save button first would be nice. Also. Does anyone have a late game save that works with re3

Yes the 1.0 version seems to have this bug. I tried the 1.1 version and it seemed to fix the audio glitch and generally improved performance, but unfortunately the game would freeze when traveling between islands so it was essentially unplayable. I completed my playthrough on the 1.0 version and just dealt with the bizarre sound effects lol, usually just turned the sound down and put on a podcast or something. It was still fun as hell to revisit this game after nearly 20 years, so much so that I am now playing through liberty city stories on PPSSPP patiently waiting, hoping & praying that @Graber delivers big wit VC and a working update for gta3 so i can 100% my save file <3 <3

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm redoing re3 and doing reVC. reVC already working, just need to iron some stuff that makes UI and other graphic stuff flicker. Lots of fixes, better controls and a rather extra useless feature I added for the switch (related to the color of the joycons). So I'd consider the old fork outdated. New port should come no later the coming week, assuming nothing extreme happens.

Controller cheats in Vice City are still the ones from GTA 3, every build has this still. It has already been reported.

Sorry i almost forgot this vice city " sharptrails "

ps2 effect without blur
or trails without blur

if we can port this plugin to switch vice city

this will be better than vita port 200%...
vita port seems still got blur when enable ps2 effect...
https://gtaforums.com/topic/819550-sharptrails/

yrbHOzP.jpg

4xaa +720p +silentpatch + sharptrails

the dream come true

switch gpu can do this

fennectech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the 1.0 version seems to have this bug. I tried the 1.1 version and it seemed to fix the audio glitch and generally improved performance, but unfortunately the game would freeze when traveling between islands so it was essentially unplayable. I completed my playthrough on the 1.0 version and just dealt with the bizarre sound effects lol, usually just turned the sound down and put on a podcast or something. It was still fun as hell to revisit this game after nearly 20 years, so much so that I am now playing through liberty city stories on PPSSPP patiently waiting, hoping & praying that @Graber delivers big wit VC and a working update for gta3 so i can 100% my save file <3 <3
Can i get a copy of the 1.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Graber Could i beta test for you? DM me at FennecTECH#4926 I’m willing to beta test and help you troubleshoot. I’m quite good at finding weirdness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455