Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to transfer all my saves from the wii to the wii-u. But I have to update to do it. I dissabled updating with startpatch 430u. Now I want to enable it again but it says: "the patch sections was not found in the dol, nothing to do"

I read somewhere on this forum that I just had to remove priiloader. I did that but it still happens. How do I clean my wii up again so I can enable updating?

Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know why you used StartPatch, but that was a bad choice. You didn't have to remove Priiloader either.

What you need to do is re-install the System Menu and Priiloader (don't use StartPatch) and update the Shop Channel. You can get all three from ModMii.

Thanks, can you give me a link to a tutorial. there are a lot of options in modmii. :O

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, your situation isn't common, so there isn't a guide for it. If you want to be thorough, you could just do a complete resoftmod with ModMii. It shouldn't take that long, and it will be worth it. If you don't, just download those files I suggested from the Downloads pages.

Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did the modmii but still get the 32007 error (connection lost during update) when updating. I think its because i used startpatch to disable updates I have to use it to enable updates. So I'm back at the beginning

the patch sections was not found in the dol,nothing to do"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.