Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to transfer all my saves from the wii to the wii-u. But I have to update to do it. I dissabled updating with startpatch 430u. Now I want to enable it again but it says: "the patch sections was not found in the dol, nothing to do"

I read somewhere on this forum that I just had to remove priiloader. I did that but it still happens. How do I clean my wii up again so I can enable updating?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you used StartPatch, but that was a bad choice. You didn't have to remove Priiloader either.

What you need to do is re-install the System Menu and Priiloader (don't use StartPatch) and update the Shop Channel. You can get all three from ModMii.

Reactions: calmwaters

Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know why you used StartPatch, but that was a bad choice. You didn't have to remove Priiloader either.

What you need to do is re-install the System Menu and Priiloader (don't use StartPatch) and update the Shop Channel. You can get all three from ModMii.

Thanks, can you give me a link to a tutorial. there are a lot of options in modmii. :O

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, your situation isn't common, so there isn't a guide for it. If you want to be thorough, you could just do a complete resoftmod with ModMii. It shouldn't take that long, and it will be worth it. If you don't, just download those files I suggested from the Downloads pages.

Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did the modmii but still get the 32007 error (connection lost during update) when updating. I think its because i used startpatch to disable updates I have to use it to enable updates. So I'm back at the beginning

the patch sections was not found in the dol,nothing to do"

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're having trouble with that, then I strongly suggest you just do a complete resoftmod with ModMii. It will generate a custom guide with videos. I don't mean to offend you, I'm just being cautious for your benefit.

Zeepblok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No problem :) Will do an entire remod. Ill let you know if it works. thnx for all the help so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2