Hacking RawkSD customs working on ULoader

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is amazing, but a lot of work. I'm almost done though.
yaywii.gif

flippinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant do step one Access your Wii NAND and get a copy of the file ticket/0010005/63524241.tik because I don't have a 63524241.tik. is this something that is created when running rawk sd?

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flippinphil said:
I cant do step one Access your Wii NAND and get a copy of the file ticket/0010005/63524241.tik because I don't have a 63524241.tik. is this something that is created when running rawk sd?
yeah

ExLex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:
Whenever I do "dlcunpack *.bin" it just reads one file then stops. Anything I'm doing wrong?

This is the exactly line u need to type on cmd:

for %%f in (*.bin) do dlcunpack %%f

Or create a file txt and write:

Then save the file and rename the extension .bat and open the file once is .bat
biggrin.gif

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ExLex said:
crwys said:
Whenever I do "dlcunpack *.bin" it just reads one file then stops. Anything I'm doing wrong?

This is the exactly line u need to type on cmd:

Or create a file txt and write:

Then save the file and rename the extension .bat and open the file once is .bat
biggrin.gif

LOL

Dang it I already did it the manual way ><
hate2.gif

Thank you though, haha.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwertymodo said:
I can't wait for all of you to get your hands on RawkSD 3 and realize how terrible this whole thing is.

Of course then you'll just be trying to do the exact opposite and get your warez DLC running in RawkSD
glare.gif

And then I will laugh at how long it takes you to figure out how easy it is.
We'll all probably be too busy playing all of our songs to even notice its release...so don't foget to remind us please. And I guess no one on the RawkSD cheerleading squad is willing to simply, graciously accept defeat. Oh well...
laugh.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks for the spreadsheet DaFees and thank you granberro for sorting this all out!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
We'll all probably be too busy waiting for the game to load to even notice its release...so don't foget to remind us please. And I guess no one on the RawkSD cheerleading squad is willing to simply, graciously accept defeat. Oh well...
laugh.gif
>implying Rawk v3 doesn't give this same functionality in addition to other superior features

RawkSD is about more than playing extra songs. It's a nifty evolution of RB2, and the new features like network song loading (update song list on the fly), using Playstation instruments, and, of course, playing customs of songs available nowhere else make it worth it. The infinite storage space is an added plus.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i did the sZXE trick with RawkSD3 and it works but there's one problem. I've imported that many songs that i've got sZXF and sZXG folders also. I hope i'll make sense here
tongue.gif

Now with the nand emulation, i've gotten regular DLC working along with the sZXE folder. The other 2 sZXF and sZXG songs won't read. I've tried giving them seperate tickets from copying 63524241.tik and replacing them with sZXF and sZXG with hex and named them 735a5846.tik and 735a5847.tik respectively. (From the unpacker, that's what sZXF and sZXG liked to called. For example, sZXF produced folder 00010005735a5846 and sZXG produced folder 00010005735a5847) . I've also done the hex edit with tmd files they've produced.

What am i doing wrong or do i have to do something different? Thanks inadvance
biggrin.gif

secamfr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I think rawksd2 can't valid the save for 2 gen in one way, so try to update your save with only the sZXE folder and after update with only sZXF (don't move the rawksd/rb2/custom folders).

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
secamfr said:
I think rawksd2 can't valid the save for 2 gen in one way, so try to update your save with only the sZXE folder and after update with only sZXF (don't move the rawksd/rb2/custom folders).

I just tried it then. Didn't work, still shows the songs from sZXE. But thanks for the suggestion, i appreciate it
smile.gif

flippinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am such a newb. I am running into more problems. I did get the 63524241.tik and now I am up to step 9. Click Customs->Update SD Save. You can close RawkSD now. When I go to update sd save with my sdpc folder selected I get an error that states:

Save file not found.

You must first run the rawksd wii installer, and remove your sd card out at the installation screen. Please run the installer and try again

Any help would be great!

edit: fixed it myself by doing some hex editing on the data file htat was still showing up as data.dat instead of data.file

granberro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peache said:
So i did the sZXE trick with RawkSD3 and it works but there's one problem. I've imported that many songs that i've got sZXF and sZXG folders also. I hope i'll make sense here
tongue.gif

Now with the nand emulation, i've gotten regular DLC working along with the sZXE folder. The other 2 sZXF and sZXG songs won't read. I've tried giving them seperate tickets from copying 63524241.tik and replacing them with sZXF and sZXG with hex and named them 735a5846.tik and 735a5847.tik respectively. (From the unpacker, that's what sZXF and sZXG liked to called. For example, sZXF produced folder 00010005735a5846 and sZXG produced folder 00010005735a5847) . I've also done the hex edit with tmd files they've produced.

biggrin.gif
It does not make sense. The folders should be sZYE and sZZE. There is a workaround though, follow the process incrementally, changing the RawkSD configuration every iteration and bearing in mind that sZXE maps to 735a5845, sZYE maps to 735a5945 and sZZE to 735a5a45.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's because of the code in rawkSD. It uses cRBA until it maxes out and then switches to cRBB, cRBC etc. What you could do is just leave it as cRBA and then go throught the renaming process to correct them.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
granberro said:
Peache said:
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
It does not make sense. The folders should be sZYE and sZZE. There is a workaround though, follow the process incrementally, changing the RawkSD configuration every iteration and bearing in mind that sZXE maps to 735a5845, sZYE maps to 735a5945 and sZZE to 735a5a45.

All works! I manually renamed the data files as sZYE and sZZE instead of converting them again. Was like 45 minutes but well worth it
biggrin.gif
Thanks granberro. I noticed that you posted a tmd fix for quick loading. I'm confused how to run it though, can you post an exe file of some sorts or show me how to run it.
biggrin.gif

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Skizzo said:
We'll all probably be too busy waiting for the game to load to even notice its release...so don't foget to remind us please. And I guess no one on the RawkSD cheerleading squad is willing to simply, graciously accept defeat. Oh well...
laugh.gif
>implying Rawk v3 doesn't give this same functionality in addition to other superior features

RawkSD is about more than playing extra songs. It's a nifty evolution of RB2, and the new features like network song loading (update song list on the fly), using Playstation instruments, and, of course, playing customs of songs available nowhere else make it worth it. The infinite storage space is an added plus.
If you've got something to say, you need to find a better, and more mature, way of doing it than misquoting me.

But thanks for proving my point yet again. Why all of you feel the need to come into this thread to 'sell' us on RawkSD is really confusing. Is this some kind of fucking popularity contest? This thread is about RawkSD customs working on ULoader. If we wanted to know what RawkSD can or cannot do, we'd be reading the other thread, wouldn't we?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
If you've got something to say, you need to find a better, and more mature, way of doing it than misquoting me.

But thanks for proving my point yet again. Why all of you feel the need to come into this thread to 'sell' us on RawkSD is really confusing. Is this some kind of fucking popularity contest? This thread is about RawkSD customs working on ULoader. If we wanted to know what RawkSD can or cannot do, we'd be reading the other thread, wouldn't we?
It was more out of sarcasm than anything, and it was in response to your jab at RawkSD. I give you gents credit for making things work on your own, but yeah, don't assume it gives you any ground to knock the RawkSD devs/cheerleading squad.
wink.gif

Out of actual intellectual curiosity, what's the wait time like with all 2000-odd DLC and imports? I'm doing independent research and want to know how your efforts are going.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For like around 550 songs or so it's like a wait of 8 minutes for me on a 16gb sdhc and that's without the tmd fix. Haven't even added all of my normal DLC which is another +160 songs (Can't fit them all, I'll put them all on a hard drive tonight
tongue.gif
).

The 8 minute wait will have to do until RawkSD 3 is out
biggrin.gif

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Peache said:
For like around 550 songs or so it's like a wait of 8 minutes for me on a 16gb sdhc and that's without the tmd fix. Haven't even added all of my normal DLC which is another +160 songs (Can't fit them all, I'll put them all on a hard drive tonight
tongue.gif
).

The 8 minute wait will have to do until RawkSD 3 is out
biggrin.gif

Wait so whats the tmd fix?
I think it is always around 8 minutes because with my external hard drive and over 1,000 songs its still the same loading time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1