Hacking RawkSD customs working on ULoader

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
crwys said:
Wait so whats the tmd fix?
I think it is always around 8 minutes because with my external hard drive and over 1,000 songs its still the same loading time.

Check the first page of this thread. graNBerro post's the code and files for the fix. But i've got no clue in how to run it

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Peache said:
crwys said:
I think it is always around 8 minutes because with my external hard drive and over 1,000 songs its still the same loading time.

Check the first page of this thread. graNBerro post's the code and files for the fix. But i've got no clue in how to run it

I've been following this thread since the beginning and I still can't find what you are talking about lol. I must really be helpless.

granberro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
crwys said:
Peache said:
crwys said:

I've been following this thread since the beginning and I still can't find what you are talking about lol. I must really be helpless.
It's here http://gbatemp.net/t244647-rawksd-customs-...t&p=3037266.

It's a plain old c program, but it only helps with RB2 DLC. With customs it is useless as their tmd files are already "optimized".

The solution is to modify Uloader and enable directory caching, but I have to admit I am not able to do.

j0shuakane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so once i get to sZYE, i need to copy the same tik again and rename according to the folder (735a5945.tik) and put it in the ticket folder?

also that tmd fix confuses me more than i have been in a long time, could you please make a step-by-step walkthrough?

regards
Josh

maddav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for a great guide, just got one question, in this step:

Copy file rockbnd2.dat to folder \rawk\rb2 inside SDPC and rename it as data

Do i overwrite the existing "data" file on the SDPC? It seems when I do this, RawkSD2 tells me that I haven't installed on the Wii...but leaving the existing "data" file means that I'm replacing a ~7MB ROCKBND2.DAT file on my NAND with a ~3KB (1 custom song) file in step 10.

Thanks!

secamfr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
maddav said:

Do i overwrite the existing "data" file on the SDPC? It seems when I do this, RawkSD2 tells me that I haven't installed on the Wii...but leaving the existing "data" file means that I'm replacing a ~7MB ROCKBND2.DAT file on my NAND with a ~3KB (1 custom song) file in step 10.

Thanks!

Take your "rockbnd2.dat" from your nand and Copy it to the folder \rawk\rb2 inside SDPC and rename it as "data", update with rawksd2,rename it again to "rockbnd2.dat", copy to your nand (the size is always the same ~7MB, just the date/hour change).

maddav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
secamfr said:
maddav said:

Thanks!

Take your "rockbnd2.dat" from your nand and Copy it to the folder \rawk\rb2 inside SDPC and rename it as "data", update with rawksd2,rename it again to "rockbnd2.dat", copy to your nand (the size is always the same ~7MB, just the date/hour change).

Thanks!

Oh, and for the record, 73 RB2 DLC songs yields a total load time of ~4 mins and 30 secs for me (uloader emu NAND obviously)

Chucky23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried using this method. However when I start the game, it says that 'Downloadable content has to be moved to the SD card'. And its a really really slow process.

If I remove the SD card before the game begins, I can play everything just fine.

j0shuakane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LEE: i had no idea what you were talking about at the time, i thought you meant uloader as in just a usbloader with rawksd customs.

i would rather be able to batch convert FoF songs and be limited to 2gig at a time than do this tedious crap that seems like a pain in the ass to just add a song to my wii. and i make customs so this isnt something im dying to do, like getting the batch convert to work like i was on irc.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All right everything shows up but i'm getting random freezing when ever it feels like it. Be it scrowling/backing out through the setlist, saving after finishing a song

It also doesn't like my No Doubt DLC. It'll freeze in loading. Be it the older download content (The Singles Album) or the newer ones (Tragic Kingdom Album) that was released like a month ago. I'm kinda assuming it's because it's quite a big collection (22) that maybe it finds it hard to sort out. The previews play fine but it freeze's when you wanna play it...inb4 it's doing it cause No Doubt sucks
tongue.gif

I'm playing it on 320gb WD usb hard drive. 30 gb for the DLC (Formated as FAT32 - Primary) and 190gb (WBFS - Primary)

Has anyone had random freezing? If not, tell me your setup.

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've only had content not showing up. No freezing whatsoever.

4.2E, Uloader, Hermes5 v5 base 37 in 223.
As for content not showing up, that's about the newer songs in gen4/all of gen5.

(content not showing resolved
smile.gif
)

secamfr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Peache said:
Has anyone had random freezing? If not, tell me your setup.

With only RB2 DLC no freeze but with Rawksd DLC it freeze sometimes (when you are on the tracklist and you choose RED to back to the menu).
I remember Rawksd freeze on SD card also, maybe a new clean save can work better ?

flippinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also interested in the TMD listed on the first or second page. Also is there a way to import the guiter hero 5 and guitar hero world tour dlc into rock band?

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flippinphil said:
I am also interested in the TMD listed on the first or second page. Also is there a way to import the guiter hero 5 and guitar hero world tour dlc into rock band?

No and I don't think there ever will be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.