FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow a lot to catch up on.

Afraid that was mainly just a dance/club/synth track to my ears. Certainly not bad and even quite creative as far as such things go but nothing I am going to find among my collection.

The Builders and the Butchers - Bringin' Home the Rain

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
4.5/5 - the rapper reminds me a lot of lotus juice <3 I don't like the singer as much though. love the beat!

EDIT: rated the wrong song, whoops XD rated the kpop one.

poster above me: 4/5 I like that song - so much better than hit me with your best shot, but being a 90's girl, something about 80's era music doesn't really do it for me :( I don't even need to listen because I know it XD

Awwwwww yeaaaaaaahhhhh!!

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
That was so rofltastic. 5/5 and the bagpipes... wtf! that's great XD

I think this guy is really talented XD

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At points I was probably more interested in the backing track. Still as far as electronic music goes I quite liked it, not sure I would have it in rotation but that makes it no less enjoyable.

King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

A bit longer than I normally like to post in this thread but I do encourage people to listen to it all.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry fast not my type of music D: I don't know what it is, but it has some dark feeling to it which I can't bear to be honest. :3 2/5

Here's the latest girls day song :wub: I hope at least one of you will enjoy it. ^_^

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will leave it to others to rate but I have to say with a significant portion of the songs I post in this thread being culled from old live performances of 70's, 80's and 90's TV shows (mainly owing to an absence of music videos back at that point in life) that one seemed like a complete homage to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5