Rate the song from the poster before you

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Though it has all the components of things I would have on my music list and something I would post around here I can not say that did a great deal for me. Definitely something to click on a few related videos for though, I know I say this often enough in this thread but I actually do follow through on it.
Edit. Did just that and almost as expected many of the other songs worked well for me. Another band you have introduced me to then DinohScene.

Toy Dolls - My wife's a psychopath!

Reactions: DinohScene

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2.5/5 I'm indifferent to it. On one hand it's certainly at least mildly enjoyable and brazenly energetic, but on the other hand it's nothing special and not exciting enough.

Lars Danielsson - Suffering Some of the best Piano-Bass interplay I've heard outside of Bill Evans-Scott LaFaro.

D

Deleted_171835

4/5.

tumblr_lsxxfpRJt91qjemo2o1_500.gif

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had Streets of Rage had something like that I would have been thrilled. As it stands it was not unlistenable by any means but with it having just finished I can not really remember much of it and that was not because I am sitting here with pulse racing and everything within 50 m sitting with a post coital smile.

Loituma Polka

Should any of our Finnish (or related languages) speaking members/guests be passing by then do yourselves a favour and ignore the lyrics part of the video.
That said folk songs and scat singing work well for me. Also works well if it is loud though the same could said about most songs we all post around here.

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr