Rate the song from the poster before you

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0/5 - Sorry, just found it to be pretty generic sounding overall. The beats were dull and the lyrics are laughable... then adding the whole opera thing to it just... well... completes the fail. Poorly produced, mixed and thought out all the way around.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3.5/5 Great attitude like most Punk music, but I've grown to dislike Punk as of lately, just too raw and unpolished for me.

Jason Becker - Altitudes Great guitarist, too be bad he's down with ALS and can't play anymore, it's really sad.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
2/5, he may be a good guitarist but there's nothing that really makes me want to listen to it more than once. It just feels kind of bland :/

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - Not bad. I wouldn't switch it off if it was on but I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. I think it's really one of those songs you have to be able to relate to to really enjoy it due to the tempo.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 It's quite ok I guess. Felt like one of those common(common, not generic) pop ballads.

Coldplay - Amsterdam I know many metalheads are biased towards coldplay, but I listened to their first album and it was phenomenal. Has a Radiohead vibe yet in a style completely of its own.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - Not bad. Never been a big fan of Coldplay though, too slow and sucks all the enjoyment out of my soul! Only track I've ever really liked from them has been Clocks.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think people should be rating with a 10 point scale. With that said, 5/10.
Not for me but it's a classic tune. I'll be 40 this year and it makes me feel too old listening to it, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/BhT86fZyWDc?si=IgwUnZCtZkWlNOc8