Ratchet and Clank Movie Trailer [RELEASE APRIL 29TH, 2016]

The Ratchet and Clank movie trailer was recently released a few days ago.

Ratchet and Clank tells the story of two unlikely heroes as they struggle to stop a vile alien named Chairman Drek from destroying every planet in the Solana Galaxy. When the two stumble upon a dangerous weapon capable of destroying entire planets, they must join forces with a team of colorful heroes called The Galactic Rangers in order to save the galaxy. Along the way they'll learn about heroism, friendship, and the importance of discovering one's own identity.

The movie will release on April 29th, 2016 and will be followed by a game adaption of the movie on June 30th, 2016.

The movie looks like it's going to follow the universe standards of Ratchet and Clank very well, and I love the comedy and kid friendly charm it has going for it. Cannot wait to see it and buy the game! Hopefully the other soon to come Sony movies will be on par with how this looks.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This looks like it's come a long way since the first trailer previews came out a while back. I think it looks good and will watch it with my son when it releases.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
meh....this "looks" good and the animation is satisfying, I sure do miss the "T" rated Ratchet and Clank world and not this E+10 "Future" series.

Which is looking more than likely it will be based on that atmosphere

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Clearmist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Childish humor. The trailer ended with a barf gag... The animation quality looks really good. The music choices were extremely annoying.

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah, well no thanks. animation was pretty rough and music was horrible. mediocre at best. SKIP!

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally a decent game made movie, not for nothing it seems to follow the first 3 games on PS2 (which oddly enough I happen to be playing atm) While the humor angle and wit may seem dated, that was kinda new when the game first released in a sense. I enjoyed the trailer and will definitely be going to theaters with or without my daughter to see this (hopefully in 3D) ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc