Rant about something!

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, post a rant. Rant about anything. Rant about socks. Rant about Government. Rant about a system you just bricked, genius.I don't know, just rant about something! Lemme go first:

I don't like the search engine in GBAtemp. It's kind of annoying, because it butchers everything I say.
Example:
Me: "How to hack a 3DS With Ocarina of Time."
Search engine: hack with Ocarina Time."
See? Makes no sense, and I know why they do it, it's because there's so many posts, you'd search for days looking. But it's just annoying to me.

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Fuckin' Dwight players. (If you don't know what I'm talking about you can skip ^^)

You're working on a generator, that one Dwight in the super-bright red clothing's getting chased by the killer, everything's fine. You see Dwight. He's running towards you, leading the killer to you. You try to run. He body-blocks you, and you're hit by the killer. He gets away, and the killer is on you. Eventually, you're downed and hooked. You realize all of your teammates are Dwights. 1 is literally hiding in a locker. You get sacrificed, and the only survivor is locker Dwight, who was camping the hatch.

This was my last match, and no one's going to understand what I just said because I'm the only one on temp who plays this game. I just needed to vent, lol

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not my rant, but a close friend's
I really don't like it when I hear couples talking and this happens.
Girl: You shouldn't get in a fight with him, it's not worth it.
Boy: He's not allowed to check you out, you're mine

This just bugs me, because women are not objects. Women are human beings and they should not be treated like that. I understand that the boy usually means well, but it sounds very rude to tell a girl that, "they're yours." Women can think for themselves and make good decisions. They don't always need a boy to do it for them.

I've been reading some stories were this happens. I try my best to ignore it and keep reading, but I finally had enough and decided to rant about it. You people can get back to reading more meaningful and important stories now.
Only mentioned because it bugs me really bad too, irl and when I'm reading

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Not my rant, but a close friend's
I really don't like it when I hear couples talking and this happens.
Girl: You shouldn't get in a fight with him, it's not worth it.
Boy: He's not allowed to check you out, you're mine

This just bugs me, because women are not objects. Women are human beings and they should not be treated like that. I understand that the boy usually means well, but it sounds very rude to tell a girl that, "they're yours." Women can think for themselves and make good decisions. They don't always need a boy to do it for them.

I've been reading some stories were this happens. I try my best to ignore it and keep reading, but I finally had enough and decided to rant about it. You people can get back to reading more meaningful and important stories now.
Only mentioned because it bugs me really bad too, irl and when I'm reading
Agreed, that's always kind of bothered me, but I've never said anything about it.

Reactions: Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +2