Gaming Ragnarok Online DS

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I was banned from /v/ for posting a rom website, mods = fags.
Anyway, I'm 36/29 now, Merchant. Got to play on Wi-Fi with some random shitty Knight, but at the end of the first 5 levels you have to roll for the items and I pretty much needed on all because I don't fucking know moonspeak, so he left.

Wi-Fi is Southeast of Ant Hell (Ant Hell is Southwest of Prontera field), talk to the male NPC, connect on Wi-Fi, after the fist Wi-Fi connection you'll be able to see your FC.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just PM me through here, I don't use Messenger that often.
By the way, it's gonna take a while for you to be able to go on Wi-Fi, I just got there, and as I said, I'm level 36.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Question:
Is true the character change clothes only in the online and in the storymode don't?
I are only at the beginning
happy.gif
''

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Your character can change hairstyle and haircolor on Wi-Fi, on story mode you'll always have the same ugly red hair.

Anubis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No.
I just found out your skill points don't reset when you change to second job... so I think I'll change back to job level 1... and base 10... so I can do this right. Fucking point bullshit.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
- Prontera Culvert 1F
Cutscene, after which just head back to the platform where you fought the Giant Drainliar before. Enter the warp there.

- Prontera Culvert 2F
Really linear (and I mean it), so follow the road to the last warp.

- Prontera Culvert 3F
Yet again, really linear. Follow the road to the last warp.

- Prontera Culvert 4F
Now things look pretty messy. Explore around until you hear a scream, after which a cutscene will show you none other than the Golden Thief Bug. Head back to the central platform and kill it...... NOT. It runs away!? Go after it!

- Prontera Culvert 3F
Run towards the warp back to 2F and you'll meet up with GTB again. Fight it again and kill it..... NOT! Again! It runs away yet again, so chase after it!

- Prontera Culvert 2F
I could really just say "see above". Either way, you're not done yet, so head to 1F.

- Prontera Culvert 1F
Final GTB battle here. Pissed off at how much it runs? Show it. After the cutscene, leave the Culvert.

- East Prontera Forest
Head back to Prontera.

- Prontera
Head to the Knight's Guild for a cutscene, after which Lucifi leaves your team (so strip him of his equipments if you have anything important on him) and Viseruk tells you that he knows of someone who knows about the Emperium. He then requests you to help him get his Caravan past the Sograt Desert to Morocc, while his friend Aldo says he won't share the information unless you bring him Phreeoni's Tear. So do your BSSS and leave the town.

- East Prontera Forest
Head towards the southwestern warp, which takes you to the Sograt Desert.

- North Sograt Desert
The map is to your left. After you find it, head to the little encircled area near the south edge of this map. You see the Caravan and a girl Mage being attacked by multiple Sandmen, so save them! After the cutscene, head south.

- South Sograt Desert
I..... Forgot if you need another map here. If you do, well.... Look for it. See that stretch near the north edge of the map? Go to the deepest part of that stretch. I'm sure you'll appreciate what you find there. Also try to get some Desert Wolf Cards and Pecopeco Cards, as they're quite useful. Head south to the Lost Desert.

- Lost Desert
No map for this area for now. The soldier here tells you it's easy to get lost if you go west or east, so head south into Morocc.

- Morocc
Here you see the Caravan arrived safely to Morocc, with the Mage girl, Rishiru (I just go with Rishiel.....). Viseruk leaves your party while Rishiel hops in after hearing that you're going after Phreeoni. Seems like she's got something against it....... Do your BSSS and head back out of town.

- Lost Desert
Head back north.

- South Sograt Desert
Nothing much to see here, but try to familiarize yourself with having two spell-casters in your team. Rishiel's fire spells are pretty good for things in the desert AND in Ant Hell, so play around a bit while heading north.

- North Sograt Desert
Head to the northwestern corner and hop into the warp there.

- Ant Hell 1F
The map is one map to the right and to the topright corner. Grab it and make your way to the southeastern corner.

- Ant Hell 2F
Head to the central part of the map. Ew, that Phreeoni thing is ugly, let's end its ugly existance. BOSS FIGHT! Try to lure Phreeoni into Rishiel's Fire Wall for some nice damage. After the fight, leave the place via the same warp you came in from.

- Ant Hell 1F
Head out by taking the topleft warp.

- North Sograt Desert
Head back north via the northeastern warp.

- East Prontera Forest
Head back to Prontera.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, this game is harder to play in Japanese then Phantasy Star Zero. Yet i've played both RO on PC and PSO on GC. Guess the menus are easier to remember and guess in PS0 then this.

Anyone play this over Wi-fi? or are you all on PS0? =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol
    @K3Nv2 yeah they really did
    kinect was a good idea, they just didn't release any good games for it
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: kinect was a good idea, they just didn't release any good games for it