Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
killthematrix said:
please post your patch i want it in english
frown.gif

Please don't make posts like this. They'll have it out soon enough. Just yesterday they said that patch 0.1 will be out "soon," and begging for it sooner won't make it happen.

Kunked

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me?

I'm having trouble opening the ragnarok translator program. The readme file says I have to put it in dsbuff/dslazy folder. I did put it in the folder but every time I open the file it keeps telling me to run this program from your dslazy folder. why is that? any help would be appreciated. thank you

Manarofl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kunked said:
can someone help me?

I'm having trouble opening the ragnarok translator program. The readme file says I have to put it in dsbuff/dslazy folder. I did put it in the folder but every time I open the file it keeps telling me to run this program from your dslazy folder. why is that? any help would be appreciated. thank you

First off, you need to open the ROM in dslazy and unpack it. Then you run the file and export from unicode.

Volia!
smile.gif

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Kunked said:
can someone help me?

Where exactly can I find these tools?

ShigeruTR

Trophies
Website
www.dijikent.com
XP
Country
Kunked said:
can someone help me?

Firstly you extract DSLazy , After that copy translator program and paste it dslazy folder.
Then open the DSLazy , click the "..." ; select rom.Click "ndsunpack" wait a few minute.
Alright.Now , you open the translator program and File> Load , Batch > Export to Unicode OK!
Then copy the translation message in this thread and change .txt files in the /msg/ folders.
After , click to Import from Unicode and File > Save and click ndspacker on the DSLazy

My english is bad T______________T

RagnarökTrans v0.2
DSLazy

Kunked

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks you guys...it works now. i didn't think about extracting the game first before loading the translator. thanks again

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What font is being used? I'm assuming something smaller than the default.
Anyway, cards for example don't even look that bad with the default font, but I'm guessing the game uses the same font for everything.

ro598.jpg

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ooh i gonna look into the files and see if i can read some items names etc etc.
so i can start out making a homemade designed trans for myself (I Doubt i can do that and as i say only for the time the true patch ain't out)

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
megawalk said:
ooh i gonna look into the files and see if i can read some items names etc etc.
so i can start out making a homemade designed trans for myself (I Doubt i can do that and as i say only for the time the true patch ain't out)

Expect a lot of crashes if you're gonna just copy paste the translated texts.

QUOTE(Yamakawa Bros @ Dec 19 2008, 05:39 PM) lol, we are vary fast. We have lots'a files translated

I'm having a hard time translating your replies.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
You have fucked up the spreadsheets, I give up, I'm not gonna babysit you, find someone else to do it.
At least set the access level back to anyone can edit...

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey noitora don't get mad.
grog.gif
We know how hard you try to help us all with these jap games.
I really don't like RO and I understand that you get mad. People are always asking you stupid questions about your work, I say thanks.
bow.gif

giusepper11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a problemmm =D

i dont understand, when i open the RagnarokTrans.... i click in load.... then in exportt
then one founder msg apears....

what i have to do with this .txt files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY