Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Noitora said:
Dammit, don't add sheets yourselves you fuckin noobs.
I like your attitude, you're perfect for a team project open to everybody
happy.gif

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
*snip

I like you.

Anyway, how's the actual in game hacking going? Any tests so far? I mean, equipment names are pretty much done (most don't even need checking because all the items are already in iRO and kRO).

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if this has been mentioned at all but it seems like there are alot of translators working on this but all translating the same bits now I know this may sound like a really nooby thing to say but why don't you each take a part to translate and focus on your own part? I think it'll go alot faster then, if needs be open up another thread for just the people that are translating this game to find out who's actually working on it and then split the translation up for each to work on.

this is just a simple suggestion please don't kill me
ph34r.gif

but I love what you guys have managed to do so far
happy.gif

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"Open translation", which pretty much means anyone can change anything at any given time, there's no way to give each person a piece of the project because there's just too many people working on it at the moment (since it's open and all).
Anyway, it's going great in my opinion so far, I've managed to translate a few items and fix some shit due to a few years of Ragnarok...
Keep up the good work, and please... don't fucking insert literal translations on the English column, add them to the comments so everyone else can check and find a good translation.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah well y'never know it might hapen it was just an idea after all.

one day I may be able to help on a project like this......one day far away though
dry.gif

trying to find the time to learn japanese inbetween doin all my Uni work is difficult but I'll find a way lol once I learn the basics I'll fly through learning it cause I pick things up easily once I know the basics.

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... it looks finished... completely...
unsure.gif

Most of the spreedsheets look filled up.
yaynds.gif

That was fast...

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yamakawa Bros said:
there are 917 files, but about 890 files are storyline

>storyline
>Ragnarok Online

lol wat?

Anyway, is anything other than storyline missing? Because I'd love to see a patch with all the current translations, and I'm guessing everyone else would also like this.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if I could even get a pach that has just menu translations any equip/items you have done and the stats menu I'd be happy until the full release the stats menu would be great though
bow.gif

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
for the storyline walkthrough u can always go check at gamefaqs.com .. i won't link where the walkthrough is though.. go search it urself!
laugh.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lcleong said:
for the storyline walkthrough u can always go check at gamefaqs.com .. i won't link where the walkthrough is though.. go search it urself!
laugh.gif

storyline I can wait for lol its the stats and menu translation I needs most I dunno what the hell I'm pressing
unsure.gif
if there are some pictures of what the stats are in english or if some could order wha the stats are and post it I would be very greatful at least then I'll know where I'm putting my points lol

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lcleong said:
laugh.gif

It's funny because I checked and there's no FAQ
rofl2.gif

I even got banned from the boards so I can't ask for menu help!
The spreedsheets are going nice...
Everything seems to be working out.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs