End of the World
OP
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...so, basically the autos i'm referring to are--

1. Auto counterattack. When monsters attack a character, the character should by all means at least engage in melee the last hit that landed (in the PC version, even if you're a mage, if an enemy aggros you and you're afk, the character will counter-attack to sort of defend itself). there's a setting in game, which i've absolutely no idea what it does, but it's related to Attacking and it sets to Auto or Manual. maybe you guys can hack that little AI upgrade in.

2. Auto-potions. now wouldn't this be a real lifesaver? this way, you won't have to rely so much on Acolytes/Priests/Shamans. maybe you guys can sort of hack it in, and replace the Auto setting by adding that in? would be so, so much better. this way, you can actually make a party that doesn't practically require Aco/Pri/Sha classes.

there, that's all. haha, if i only knew how, i'd done it myself and actually do gamers (even if lazy) some service.
smile.gif

malodorous101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ferofax said:
...so, basically the autos i'm referring to are--

1. Auto counterattack. When monsters attack a character, the character should by all means at least engage in melee the last hit that landed (in the PC version, even if you're a mage, if an enemy aggros you and you're afk, the character will counter-attack to sort of defend itself). there's a setting in game, which i've absolutely no idea what it does, but it's related to Attacking and it sets to Auto or Manual. maybe you guys can hack that little AI upgrade in.

2. Auto-potions. now wouldn't this be a real lifesaver? this way, you won't have to rely so much on Acolytes/Priests/Shamans. maybe you guys can sort of hack it in, and replace the Auto setting by adding that in? would be so, so much better. this way, you can actually make a party that doesn't practically require Aco/Pri/Sha classes.

there, that's all. haha, if i only knew how, i'd done it myself and actually do gamers (even if lazy) some service.
smile.gif
You're not going to find someone who will do this. It's not trivial, it's not worth it and it's an unreasonable request.

If you want to try and figure it out yourself then I suggest you look at the files in /data/script/think/ since they seem relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m