anyone...?

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not far in at all but I'm real glad everyone is enjoying this game...I have a few questions

1. Everytime there's a area I want access to like a chest or something..there's a barrel and I can't use it for anything..why? I tried pushing it all over..do I need to wait for a jump skill or something so I can get into those areas?

2. Also they speak of separate pasts other than mine? I'm assuming that these are accessible through whatever nodes are available? Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself...

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
trev1 said:
I'm not far in at all but I'm real glad everyone is enjoying this game...I have a few questions

1. Everytime there's a area I want access to like a chest or something..there's a barrel and I can't use it for anything..why? I tried pushing it all over..do I need to wait for a jump skill or something so I can get into those areas?

2. Also they speak of separate pasts other than mine? I'm assuming that these are accessible through whatever nodes are available? Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself...

Later on, you can explode the barrels.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
trev1 said:

1. you have to wait for an event which will teach you how to use explosives(barrels).

2. yep, this game is full of nodes, has two timelines, and so much going back and forth in different nodes.

EDIT: oh Coconut beat me to it by 2 minutes.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys...earlier in the thread some ppl spoke of being at a stand still(being stuck) when you choose to stay with Heiss...when is that im at the part when i waited for the informant to long and lost the battle after the mines...is it time to join Rosch now?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
trev1 said:
thanks guys...earlier in the thread some ppl spoke of being at a stand still(being stuck) when you choose to stay with Heiss...when is that im at the part when i waited for the informant to long and lost the battle after the mines...is it time to join Rosch now?
yup. go back through time and go with rosche, when you arrive at the mine with rosche the informant will be there, talk to him and he'll leave... to loong ...when you go back to the time to meet with the informant again wait for him and he'll arrive.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Coconut said:
trev1 said:

MUHAHAHAHAHA.

you messed up you're quote. go back to the nearest node and rearrange the events so that the 'real past' will be known. hehehe nice way to get even.
tpi.gif

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
game01 said:
Coconut said:
trev1 said:

MUHAHAHAHAHA.

you messed up you're quote. go back to the nearest node and rearrange the events so that the 'real past' will be known. hehehe nice way to get even.
tpi.gif

I saw it, but I had no clue how to edit it again and I was too lazy to find out
tongue.gif

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no one is close to the end? oh well, i cheated my ass off and got max stats so i can kill that guy.
also, the end boss is
your uncle!

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seaking said:
so no one is close to the end? oh well, i cheated my ass off and got max stats so i can kill that guy.
also, the end boss is
your uncle!

... I hate you.

Ketsujo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.. Glad that I didn't see the spoiler post. >_>; (People who are so willing to post enormous spoilers like that should be banned from gaming communities permanently, IMO.)

I'm loving the game so far, though. I'd been waiting for it for a long while.

I love the art style and the story so far. Makes me feel like I'm playing a classic SNES RPG at times. The battles are fun--though I'm happy that they're not "random encounter" battles, I like being able to pick and choose when I want to fight.

Haven't gotten too far (I'd like to hope? XD), but it's kept me really interested. I wouldn't expect anything less from Atlus though.

Does anyone else agree with me when I say that the musical score is excellent? That was the one thing that I immediately noticed when I started playing into it.

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, it's from Yoko Shinomura. You know? Kingdom Hearts, the Mana series, Front Mission, Final Fantaasy versus XIII... I bet you already know how epic the music from this composer is.

Also, I didn't read the Fail Spoil post, but if a moderator reads this, PLEASE, add a poiler quote to it. I nearly read it by accident, and that sucks.

Ketsujo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SSVAV said:
Well, it's from Yoko Shinomura. You know? Kingdom Hearts, the Mana series, Front Mission, Final Fantaasy versus XIII... I bet you already know how epic the music from this composer is.
Admittedly, I just got the game and was unaware that Shimomura was the composer. I meant to get around to looking it up, but you saved me the hassle. XD

My personal favorite compilation from Yoko Shimomura was Parasite Eve's soundtrack.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game was fucking awesome! I loved every single second of it while playing. The ending made me quite sad tho.
frown.gif

Such beautiful music and graphics. Love the story with all the time travelling (I'm a huge fan of that) and now I wish the game would have been even longer.
smile.gif

Ok, clear save data... Maybe to do the missed events?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1