Gaming Racing Games

Pete666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to buy a racing game for a gift for one of my friend, and Im not very good at that..

What is the best racing game on the wii..

(beside mario kart ahah)

he doesn't care for graphics, he likes to have fun

so what's your opinions???

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pete666 said:
What is the best racing game on the wii..

so what's your opinions???

I don't think you're going to find a better racing game other than Mario Kart for Wii. You could install WiiSX and play some old school playstation racing games.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excite Truck
Sonic All Star Racing (Zero Gravity sucked to me)
NFS are all pretty good
Excitebots

There are several others but I highly suggest trying the ones above since the rest aren't so great to most people

I'm not counting homebrew, virtual console and emulator games but there are some great ones there.

Pete666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rasas said:
Excite Truck
Sonic All Star Racing (Zero Gravity sucked to me)
NFS are all pretty good
Excitebots

There are several others but I highly suggest trying the ones above since the rest aren't so great to most people

I'm not counting homebrew, virtual console and emulator games but there are some great ones there.

thanx

But I found F1 2009, is it good?

And which NFS is the best?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Never really heard of anyone playing F1 games, I'm assuming they're pretty bad (at least on the Wii). The best Need for Speed on the Wii should be Need for Speed Carbon in my honest opinion.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
If he's an real Formula 1 fan... then it's a pretty good game the Wii version. F1 2009 for Wii held me over for the 1 year until the Xbox 360 release, which gets lots of my attention now. This is about as 'race simulation' as the Wii gets. But may not be for those who are not F1 enthusiasts.

Next racing/driving pick would be TrackMania... it's great fun, very addictive. Though it's more 'stunt driving' then it is racing... I guess.

And if they already own and enjoy Mario Kart Wii and want more... NASCAR Kart Racing was a good clone with some fun game play twists. Just be prepared for loads of sponsors, as expected in NASCAR licences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year