Hacking Discussion R4S Dongle revealed for Switch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 110,517
  • Replies Replies 263
  • Likes Likes 15
The worlds most perfect English!
22650f43d5e1b9c77c8803c1159951ae.png
The authenticity of a Flashcart Dongle team is directly proportional to the level of Engrish they speak. :p
 
Literally all this is is a Homebrew launcher. That’s it. They use layeredfs to boot xci games and they use tinfoil to install nsps. This is complete garbage
 

Attachments

  • A4F81EDC-3CE9-4275-88CE-10906EC92A6C.png
    A4F81EDC-3CE9-4275-88CE-10906EC92A6C.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 642
  • D2E643DD-56B5-4570-AF59-400F2CE11252.png
    D2E643DD-56B5-4570-AF59-400F2CE11252.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 630
Something tells me this is built on stolen code and that I need to setup another email to harass them again until they crumble like last time.
What gave it away? The Atmosphere folder? The hekate_ipl? The guide advising to use tinfoil and devmenu? The ediZon folder?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NoNoNeko
What gave it away? The Atmosphere folder? The hekate_ipl? The guide advising to use tinfoil and devmenu? The ediZon folder?
I didn't even look at that, lol. I just know this team well enough to know that they steal from the community more than the SX team
 
I thought this was kinda cool until I seen they're not really booting XCI files directly, looks like they expect to you convert your XCI into something installable?
 
... They included their personal Nintendo folder, which has 90+MB of data in it, making their download larger for no reason. They're distributing the modified ES sig patch exeFS and also the SDK DevMenuApp exeFS and romFS. There is so much wrong with this.
 
... They included their personal Nintendo folder, which has 90+MB of data in it, making their download larger for no reason. They're distributing the modified ES sig patch exeFS and also the SDK DevMenuApp exeFS and romFS. There is so much wrong with this.
When something is soooooo wrong it becomes right lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tony_93
well.. anyone tested the firmware yet? since it has no license file.. it can be easily cracked.


never mind.. it has NO XCI loader,, it still uses layeredfs and mod_plague which is very buggy.
im interested with the dongle.. hope it is cheap.
 
Last edited by stingray1059,
I think they're 4 months and 4 days late....

There's still some room in the market, what with the recent rush of people buying hackable consoles.

Myself and others (going by other posts I've read) are interested in dongle/jig kits but not particularly interested in SX OS.

If this could be a cheap way to run payloads (even with the shady stuff), it could still be a viable option.
 
There's still some room in the market, what with the recent rush of people buying hackable consoles.

Myself and others (going by other posts I've read) are interested in dongle/jig kits but not particularly interested in SX OS.

If this could be a cheap way to run payloads (even with the shady stuff), it could still be a viable option.
It was a joke, 4 months and 4 days ago was April Fools lol. I definitely don't think it's too late. Having a dongle that you can just run whatever you want on is very nice and welcome.
 
So it's just a dongle with atmosphere. They sell only hardware, not a CFW.
Nothing wrong.

Envoyé de mon BND-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk
 
Last edited by Thetoto,

Site & Scene News