huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4ids gold official site released the news a few hours ago:

Quote:" R4ids has broken 3DS sucessfully!R4i flash card for 3DS will be released on Mar.12th,2011! (2011-02-27)"

And also with a video :
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Plnsuf0How[/youtube]

It will be a another item different from previous R4i gold, they said this new flashcart R4i3ds for Nintendo 3DS will use a different chip and different package. Until now , we still don't know the official picture, official name , and the price of this card,but i am sure these details will come out soon,let's focus the update news in gbatemp site.

Update: the official site just updated the news : "Good News: R4i flashcard for 3DS will be released in this week and welcome to pre-order from our distributors! (2011-02-28)" So if everythinf is fine, we will see this item on 5th March!

Source:
R4ids site
R4i gold 3DS card

huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to what they said , it will be a new item not just update the previous kernel. don't know why, maybe some tech problem, maybe they just want to sell more items,who knows. And now you know all of the info are not clear, the news changes everyday.....we don't know the truth until we see it. so please just wait..

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Just right now, there is no bootloader update available for any card.

Someone has to do the first step.

Of course all card manufacturers would like to sell new cards. But there will be enough 3DS newbies, no need to worry about that...

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Etalon said:
Just right now, there is no bootloader update available for any card.

Except the CycloDS iEvo works without an update so technically you are wrong.
glare.gif

-Qtis

huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The r4ids site updated the news a few moment ago:
"Good News: R4i flashcard for 3DS will be released in this week and welcome to pre-order from our distributors! (2011-02-28)"
Seems that they accelerate it and it will come out in this week, it is on 5th March , the answer from them!

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0_o not bad that R4 Clones have the most cards working for the 3DS other then the AK2i and iEvo
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udtLKxVZc5Y