Alright, so I gave a couple R4i3Ds as gifts a couple months ago... tested them out on my DSi and everything. Everything worked perfectly. However, when I try to get it to work now... nothing. They're the same cartridges (the new ones, labeled "new"). I just can't get it to work at all and I don't have the folder with the firmware that I copied to the ones I used from before. So does anyone know? I can't find this cart on the RetroGameFan list either.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I feel like I'm missing something pretty simple. I've literally been trying for the entire day to get this thing to work. I want to get it before Christmas so I can give them out
Thanks to anyone that can help out!
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I feel like I'm missing something pretty simple. I've literally been trying for the entire day to get this thing to work. I want to get it before Christmas so I can give them out
Thanks to anyone that can help out!







