R4i-sdhc

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
The picture shows the on the little yellow sticker as 1.4 but the ad says 1.4.1? The cards website shows they have come out with a 1.4.1 card (5th generation) but I have not found any retailers selling them.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The R4i SDHC Red is clearly labelled 1.4.1 on the product page, if you have any doubt.

But lukands, I wouldn't suggest getting one of those, instead I suggest getting an Acekard 2i.
It will cost an extra $7 ($2 used for flashing the Acekard to be 1.4.1 compatible), but with AKAIO 1.8.0 firmware, the flashcart will be absolutely amazing, far better than what the R4i SDHC Red could do.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
R4i SDHC Red 1.4.1 is not updatebale is the dsi has a new firmware update the r4i sdhc team will make a new card meaning you have to pay out more to get a new R4i SDHC card again.

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
RupeeClock said:
The R4i SDHC Red is clearly labelled 1.4.1 on the product page, if you have any doubt.

But lukands, I wouldn't suggest getting one of those, instead I suggest getting an Acekard 2i.
It will cost an extra $7 ($2 used for flashing the Acekard to be 1.4.1 compatible), but with AKAIO 1.8.0 firmware, the flashcart will be absolutely amazing, far better than what the R4i SDHC Red could do.
You must be looking at a different picture then I am, the one I see shows 1.4 on the card and the box??
I just wanted to confirm if it was just a mistake in the picture.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lukands said:
You must be looking at a different picture then I am, the one I see shows 1.4 on the card and the box??
I just wanted to confirm if it was just a mistake in the picture.
RupeeClock means that the TITLE is labeled as 1.4.1.

Like I said, ShopTemp IS selling 1.4.1 version. They are just being lazy of not updating the picture.

http://shoptemp.com/news/53/R4i-SDHC-Red-i...compatible.html

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night