Hacking R4i-sdhc (R4i 3ds V1.4.3 , 3ds V2.1.3)

elstabo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all was looking for some help

I have an R4i 3ds (V1.4.3 /3ds V2.1.3)

I installed the correct firmware from www.r4i-sdhc.hk once installed i fired this bad boy into my 3ds, at first i had an instant error come up, turned off the console and back on the menu came up as it should. This only lasted for about 15 minutes then crashed. I then tried again and now it sometimes gets to the menu most of the time it freezes on trying to load the main menu. The card loading menu not the actual DS menu.

Is there any other firmware that will be compatible with this?

Any help would be useful.

(I know I should have bought a card from somewhere else.)

Cheers for any help.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look up RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update

TTMenu/YSMenu for TTDS/R4/M3/Clones/DSONE

http : // forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

---------------------------------
It works with my r4i-gold.hk and i am able to play kirby mass attack on it.
dowload ttmenu from ndstt . net

Load TTmenu_en1.18 ttmenu.sys to root
Then
Load Retro Game Fan Mutil Cart Update ttmenu.dat, ttmenu.nd and ttmenu folder to root.

Put games in a folder on the root of the card.
When you turn on the ds and load the card there should only be one folder and one game. Load the ttmenu
It will reboot and there will be all you games.

PM me if you need more help

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Hi all was looking for some help

I have an R4i 3ds (V1.4.3 /3ds V2.1.3)

I installed the correct firmware from www.r4i-sdhc.hk once installed i fired this bad boy into my 3ds, at first i had an instant error come up, turned off the console and back on the menu came up as it should. This only lasted for about 15 minutes then crashed. I then tried again and now it sometimes gets to the menu most of the time it freezes on trying to load the main menu. The card loading menu not the actual DS menu.

Is there any other firmware that will be compatible with this?

Any help would be useful.

(I know I should have bought a card from somewhere else.)

Cheers for any help.
What firmware is your 3DS on?

Er... That's a fake, why don't you buy one from r4i-sdhc.com?
Because if his is a fake then strictly that makes the r4i-sdhc.com carts fake as it is not even a clone of the original R4 i.e. it cannot run Wood.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
byt411 is obviously a r4i-sdhc.com fanboy.

byt411

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a fanboy, but I like it. How about a clone of a clone? fake of a clone? clone of a fake? or fake of a fake? Is that better? Even though, if it can run WOOD dosen't mean its geuine!!!

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Not a fanboy, but I like it.
Because you don't have any experience of any other carts

How about a clone of a clone? fake of a clone? clone of a fake? or fake of a fake? Is that better? Even though, if it can run WOOD dosen't mean its geuine!!!
I'll try to explain this simply for you.

Only Original R4 carts made by the R4 team can run an unmodified Wood R4. Carts that run the www.r4idsn.com version of Wood are clones as they are based on the Original R4 flashcart.

Carts that call themselves R4 but cannot run Wood are fake.

However there are some fake R4 carts that are clones of other flashcarts. E.g. www.r4ids.com flashcarts run a modified version of AKAIO as they are clones of the AceKard. There are also some fake R4 carts that run TTMenu or a modified version of TTMenu as their main kernel and these are DSTT clones.

The www.r4i-sdhc.com series of carts cannot run any other kernel other than their own (the version that you have on YOUR site is a modified www.r4i-sdhc.com kernel with a modified/stolen YSmenu/TTMenu) as it's main kernel so it is not only a fake R4 it is not a clone of any other cart. It is however very loosely based on the DSTT but it is not a clone. Therefore it is fake.

garyshurk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuck at"Loading"screen after loading DSi because that the firmware are incorrect.Are you sure your cards are from R4i-sdhc.hk? The offical website are printed in both of the packing box and the flashcard. But R4i card from R4i-sdhc.hk are fake, the better one should from R4i-sdhc.com.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
should find the correct firmware, and yeah, the real r4i sdhc is from r4i-sdhc.com
Come on people, there is no "real" R4i SDHC, they're all clones either in name or in kernel or in whatever.
The only decent R4 flashcarts left are the original ones, although they are limited to 2GB MicroSD and don't work on the DSi/3DS, and the R4i Gold 3DS from r4ids.cn.

Maybe the R4i-SDHC from r4i-sdhc.com isn't half bad, but it still can't compete with an Acekard 2i or an R4i Gold 3DS.
Just quit saying stuff if you don't know half of it, it's just annoying and you're not helping anyone with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.