Hacking r4i-sdhc.hk

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
If you continue having problems with the "official" kernel for your card even woith FF then you can always try RetroGameFans Multiple card update and just follow the instruction in the "Known carts that can use DSTT Firmware.txt" for the R4i V1.45 Revolution - www.ndsiLL.net -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu or DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu folder) or the R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - r4i-sdhc.com.tw -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu or DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu folder) as your card is a clone of these.

neldown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still can't download it can somebody download it for me and upload it in megaupload or something similar
thanks for the help guys

neldown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx guys but i still can't get it to work always says no card,i alreday tryed the english ,french and italian kernel, does someone use this card r4i-sdhc.hk v1.4.1 and maked work?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
neldown said:
thx guys but i still can't get it to work always says no card,i alreday tryed the english ,french and italian kernel, does someone use this card r4i-sdhc.hk v1.4.1 and maked work?
When you say it says no card what do you mena? Does your DS/DSi not recognise that you have a card inserted or when you start your R4i card it says something like no SD card inserted?

emdeadboy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the r4i sdhc hk website is a little f*cked up, that's why im having problems getting skins for my r4i because I have the r4i hk. What i would do is just go to www.r4i-sdhc.com or www.r4i-sdhc.hk to download the firmware cause I got my firmware at www.r4i-sdhc.hk the f*cked up website because I got the r4i hk. You might have the r4i sdhc. Well, first try downloading every kernel on the sdhc website and see if any of the kernels work and if they don't then try the hk website again and try every kernel they have there. That's what I did. There's a big differenc in .com or .hk

Last edited by emdeadboy1,

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the r4i sdhc hk website is a little f*cked up, that's why im having problems getting skins for my r4i because I have the r4i hk. What i would do is just go to www.r4i-sdhc.com or www.r4i-sdhc.hk to download the firmware cause I got my firmware at www.r4i-sdhc.hk the f*cked up website because I got the r4i hk. You might have the r4i sdhc. Well, first try downloading every kernel on the sdhc website and see if any of the kernels work and if they don't then try the hk website again and try every kernel they have there. That's what I did. There's a big differenc in .com or .hk

Shovel-pic.jpg

You left this somewhere.

welshot

Trophies
XP
Country
was also unlucky to get this card... anyone knows if there is a workaround to the slow loading times? using kingston 32gb here...lastly is this compatible with wood r4 software?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.