United States

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're in /Luma like they should be, if you thought I put them in /Luma/payloads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it says this:

Payload Chainloading
Allows you to run other ARM9 programs on boot.

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes

===

when you need ARM9 to boot your r4 flashcart
Pretty sure I have ARM9.. otherwise I wouldn't be able to use a CFW? The splashes aren't in the payloads folder, they're outside it. So it wouldn't effect anything to do with the ARM9. I have the same files on my 2ds. No firmware.bin on that either.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, don't know what to tell you, i'm on a N3DS XL, with Luma, and the same DS flashcard you have, and I don't have any issues with it, it loads up just fine. Could be something wrong with the R4 card.

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, don't know what to tell you, i'm on a N3DS XL, with Luma, and the same DS flashcard you have, and I don't have any issues with it, it loads up just fine. Could be something wrong with the R4 card.
There isn't anything wrong with it. It works fine on my 2ds with luma. But I bought a o3ds so I could use it on the go. A 2ds doesn't really fit in your pocket. My only thoughts on why it isn't working is because of A9LH. My 2ds uses a Luma EmuNand on 11.1 while my o3ds uses a Luma SysNand on 11.1

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that could be wrong with the R4 is it's kernel I guess. Going to update that tonight when I'm home and see if that works. But I'm positive it's a console related problem, not R4 related.

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't anything wrong with it. It works fine on my 2ds with luma. But I bought a o3ds so I could use it on the go. A 2ds doesn't really fit in your pocket. My only thoughts on why it isn't working is because of A9LH. My 2ds uses a Luma EmuNand on 11.1 while my o3ds uses a Luma SysNand on 11.1

Did it work before updating to 11.1? It might just be a contact issue with the O3DS. The flashcarts aren't perfect so normal DS games will work when the flashcart doesn't.

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did it work before updating to 11.1? It might just be a contact issue with the O3DS. The flashcarts aren't perfect so normal DS games will work when the flashcart doesn't.
I flashed to my 11.0 Nand backup to check that yesterday and it still didn't work. 2ds and o3ds use the same components pretty much minus the 3D feature so it wouldn't really differ. I know they can get blocked but Luma should fix that. FBI reads the card and shows its title and name, but the home menu doesn't. Nor does it let me boot from either. FBI just reboots home menu, card boots to error.

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it definitely isn't a contact issue if FBI can read the card.

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I flashed to my 11.0 Nand backup to check that yesterday and it still didn't work. 2ds and o3ds use the same components pretty much minus the 3D feature so it wouldn't really differ. I know they can get blocked but Luma should fix that. FBI reads the card and shows its title and name, but the home menu doesn't. Nor does it let me boot from either. FBI just reboots home menu, card boots to error.

Sounds like a contact issue. The R4i Gold isn't blocked on any firmware. And they might use the same components but if 1 pin isn't making perfect contact it will not work.

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a contact issue. The R4i Gold isn't blocked on any firmware. And they might use the same components but if 1 pin isn't making perfect contact it will not work.
I can try to clean out the o3ds's slot 1 area. Any tips on how to do that?

Ayukito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc it sometimes gets stuck in the slot so I need to pull it out. Can't remember the last time I had to do that on my 2ds though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1