Hacking R4i Renovation SDHC V2.20T Firmware 2018

BillXHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I'm new to forum sites so do not notice any mistakes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently won a new Nintendo DS Lite because my old one is bad so I got an 8gb "borrowed" Microsd I did all normal formatting and went looking for a Kernel of my R4i (R4i Renovation SDHC V2.20T) that already had one It was a good time that it was playing dust.

Soon after downloading the kernel and putting the files in the root of my sdcard my nitendo would have a white screen on top and a black screen underneath ... Soon I thought Okey these are not the files of that R4 .... Then I started to search the internet behind the last version of the kernel R4i V2.20t I looked for and only found the kernel R4i V2.10T tried to install in my sdcard that version of the kernel and nothing happened it was the same white and black screen.

With a little more searching I discovered that there was a different versions of the firmware of the nitendo ds and I discovered that my version was the V5 as I discovered this is easy let's go step by step:

1: Put a card in your Nintendo DS and call.
2:
Click on [PICTOCHAT].
3:
Enter any chat room.
4:

Remove the Nintendo DS cartridge.

There will appear two colors on your screen a color on the top screen and a color on the bottom screen...

v1: Pictochat hangs/no color appears (for the second method) * v2: two greyish blue screens * v3: two dark green screens * v4: two golden yellow screens * v5: two magenta screens (DS lite units have this, along with a few pink original DSs) * v6: two dark blue screens * iQue: two dark green screens

and that's how I discovered which firmware was in my Nitendo DS Lite.

And after breaking my head trying to find out why my R4 was not working I saw in a forum that I had to create a folder called games and some game inside ... it was the last chance I was going to give that R4 so I made a good looking behind the latest kernel of the R4i V2.20T and only found the R4i V2.10T then it had to be that same no way was what I did put the kernle in the root of the sdcard that were the files Moonmemo / Moonshl2 / R4iMenu / _DS_MENU .DAT / R4.DAT + Games Folder.

and then put a game inside that folder I removed my sdcard I put it in the R4i Renovation SDHC V2.20T and prayed for it to work

Aleliia worked perfectly !!!

I hope this post helps someone not to go through the same problems I went through if they wanted me to upload my files to donwload, just ask thanks bye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo