Hacking R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution (DSi XL/DSi/DSl/DS) big Problem!

Ray =D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi! I have a big problem with my DSi XL and the R4i Gold upgrade revolution 1.4 At the beginning all was ok. But after the first day, every game I was loading, was New Super Mario Bros... WHY? When I deleted my NSMB rom there was allways a error. So I formated my microsd card and was looking for the 1.4 files (R4i Menu folder etc. Dont know what it is (Kernel/Firmware...)) But I only found 1.4.1 files and 1.3.9 and less. But not 1.4 Please help me! Where can I get these files?

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of R4i Gold do you have? There is like over 7 in the market possibly even more, so you have to tell us the site on the card so we can help.

Ray =D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is www-R4I-GOLD.com
But this site does not help me really... there are only downloads for 1.4.2
frown.gif

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update your DS and the R4 is not working? I dont understand, are you looking for a new firmware or something?

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you are having problems running games, here is what you do. Your card can use RetroGameFan's releases. So just find a version of the kernel from your site, and download RGF's release. To run RGF's release on your R4i-gold.com cart, you have to just copy the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder to the root of your sd with your original firmware and just click on the .nds file from the folder and you can select your games from that menu.

Ray =D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But I can only run the card if i have 1.4 kernel and I cant find it anywhere
frown.gif

@Kashif
I dont updated my DSi XL^^
I only played my games with the card and then suddenly every game was New Super Mario bros. I formated my SD Card and cant find the 1.4 kernel.

EDIT: Problem solved. After long search I found the right kernel.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1