Hacking R4i Gold Pro: no icon just blank

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The main issue here is either that your flashed NTRboot card is not functioning properly (bricked) or a magnet issue, because if the NTRboot card works and you have followed the guide instructions correctly, you should have been able to boot up the safeb9sinstaller...

Tried using a different magnet?

Last edited by Pado,

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah i used two different magnets tomorrow ill try another different magnet see if it will work

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, it's easy to test whether the magnet works by turning on the 3DS, then place the magnet on the "spot" and see whether it goes into sleep mode ^__^;;.

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah did that both magnets triggered the sleep problem so im still confused why it wont work

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah tried that also just the 3d light shows green on the top and theres a grey background on both screen then after 5secs the screen goes fully black and the 3ds light goes out

Last edited by Srayeals,

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just found my brothers 3ds with a version of 11.0.0-0E can i install any firmware on this? I have freakyforms deluxe. Just i do know the version only comes when u updated with a card or something like that

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I just found my brothers 3ds with a version of 11.0.0-0E can i install any firmware on this? I have freakyforms deluxe. Just i do know the version only comes when u updated with a card or something like that
you can use soundhax for better results.

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
im following the 3ds guide right now and everything is going good rn i am the finalizing setup when i have to update my system when having luma + b9s

Srayeals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
seems like i cant enter the rosalina menu right now... i got to the play application push the right combinations but nothing happens i did all the steps right. Geuss im cursed or something xd

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
seems like i cant enter the rosalina menu right now... i got to the play application push the right combinations but nothing happens i did all the steps right. Geuss im cursed or something xd
Luma config shows up when you hold Select on boot?
is there maybe anyway i can uninstall the ntrboot, so i can start over again? So that i will have to install the ntrboot again (probably a dumb question)
If the 3DS boots into the home menu in sleep mode, and the home menu shows up as soon as you remove the magnet, that means ntrboot loaded successfully AFAIK, but failed to load boot.firm, as the 3DS would not normally boot in sleep mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj