Qiwenlim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys
rolleyes.gif
I'm new here. I've got some help needed here. Recently I've bought this r4i gold card, www.r4i-gold.hk for my 3ds. The problem is everything is working fine, updated to latest kernel firmware etc.. And I managed to get my games running up however there's always this moment whereby my games tend to hang with the game sound running in background or either the game would hang with white screen showing . I just wanna know If anybody had such experience? Is it the rom fault or it's the r4i gold card?
Please help. Thank you
unsure.gif

Qiwenlim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
By ap do you mean the anti piracy feature? So does that mean I have to get another flash cart?
Yup I'm frm sg
smile.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Qiwenlim said:
By ap do you mean the anti piracy feature? So does that mean I have to get another flash cart?
Yup I'm frm sg
smile.gif
No need to get a new cart, just find a suitable patch will do.

Qiwenlim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
chris888222 said:
Qiwenlim said:
Yup I'm frm sg
smile.gif
No need to get a new cart, just find a suitable patch will do.
Aite..I see. Thanks for your help :-) !! was so worried that I had to get another flash cart. Hehe
yaypsp.gif

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you have the latest WOOD R4 software on the card. also could be a contact/microSD card issue depending on whether or not it happens all the time at the same point in the game.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should get a r4i gold 3ds released by www.r4ids.cn , which can support almost all games.
Remeber:there are several kinds of r4i gold and r4ids.cn is the best one.

katrina0126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey,did your problem has been solved?My r4i 3ds card is works fine since i bought it,i suggest you to format your micro sd card and download wood latest kernel v1.36b from its offical site,and then use this new wood kernel to update your r4i3ds card.If you have any other issues,please feel free to post here,i believe there are many people who will help you to resolve your problem.
huh.gif

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
katrina0126 said:
hey,did your problem has been solved?My r4i 3ds card is works fine since i bought it,i suggest you to format your micro sd card and download wood latest kernel v1.36b from its offical site,and then use this new wood kernel to update your r4i3ds card.If you have any other issues,please feel free to post here,i believe there are many people who will help you to resolve your problem.
huh.gif

This person doesn't have a Wood R4 card. That's the problem.

Wood R4 cards: R4iDS.cn & R4iDSN.com

Qiwenlim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Dear all, thanks for your help!
smile.gif
I have tried re-formating my micro sd card but it still came out the same. I guess i'm gonna have to get another flash cart... Bad experience with r4i gonna get an acekard instead
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol