Zombie_X

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
THE ULTIMATE R4DS COMPILATION HAS ARRIVED!!

**EDIT - VERSION 1.75 IS OUT NOW, LOOK IN THE MIRRORS SECTION FOR THE DOWNLOAD. THE FILES SIZE HAS BEEN RAISED BY 30+MB, THIS IS THE SMALLEST I COULD GET IT TO BE.

This is a pack i put together with some great tools. All homebrew in this pack have been pre-patched for R4DS. This pack Includes Guides on how to do things such as skinning. It has tools to convert saves. I even threw in my own saves that i ripped from retail games. This pack is over 45 megabytes (100MB+ uncompressed) of essential software and homebrew for the R4DS. It even includes every version of the firmware. The default skin for each firmware is of my own design. You may download and host this pack where ever you wish but give credits to me cause i put time in to making it for you guys.

Pack Includes:

Save Conversion Tools (gameshark>r4, ARDS >R4, and more)
Saves to some of my games, all saves are from a cleared game.
Movie Creation Tools (DPG Tools 1.21)
Skinning Templates
All Firmware
15 Homebrew Games/Apps (Pre-patched for R4DS)
DSOrganize 2.7 alpha
Nintendo DS Emulators (nesDS,picodriveds, and more)
Documentation on how to use everything oin this pack
DLDI Tool/DLDI Batch Patcher
R4DS Cheat Editor
R4 Commander
Rominator
and much more

CHANGES SINCE v1.00:
1) Homebrew README files are contained in the "INSTRUCTIONS" directory.
2) All folders are individually .RAR'ed to decrease size of download.
3) Updated descriptions/names of files so you know what they are.
4) Added "DS Linux" to download.
5) Added "ROM TOOLS" folder.
6) Added "Trainers & Patches".
7) Added Firmware v1.08 Skinning Template
8) Added "BATCH DPG".
9) Added "Moonshell v1.71", Compilled just for this pack.
10) Added "Misc Tools & Other" folder.
11) Added BatchDPG and DPG Player.
12) AND MUCH MORE!!!

LIST OF MIRRORS BELOW:

VERSION 1.00:
Evil Game Network Mirror : DOWNLOAD THE PACK V1.00 - ONLINE
File-Upload.com Mirror :DOWNLOAD THE PACK V1.00 - ONLINE

VERSION 1.75:

Evil Game Network Mirror : DOWNLOAD THE PACK V1.75" - ONINE

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We'll I don't see a point to having ALL of them, but some people prefer having smaller firmware sometimes if they don't feel the need to cheat or what not.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
ahhhhh cheers for this mate. hope to expand my knowledge with this pack
smile.gif

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on that note, wouldn't batchdpg 4.5 be the wiser choice than dpg tools? faster encoding AND also produces better quality video

Zombie_X

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll add those tools in the next release. maybe within the week. I' am making my own R4DS site on my server so i can host those files there. You guys can host them if you download them.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll add those tools in the next release. maybe within the week. I' am making my own R4DS site on my server so i can host those files there. You guys can host them if you download them.

I was just going to ask if this was something you were going to update when new versions of the apps come out - question already answered. Can't wait for the site as that will really help those of us that don't want to (or are too lazy) to hunt down the new apps. Thanks again!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
also did you ask for permission when using people's stuff  e.g. R4 commander..

Nope! I haven't really got a problem with it apart from the fact that the way he describes the pack gives no credit to anybody apart from himself! I've spent alot of time on R4 Commander and HankChill has spent alot of time on Rominator and a thank you or at least a by XXXXX is usually the curteous thing to do.

Zombie_X

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded it from the R4DS forums and they said it was free for distribution. I kept all the credits to the creator of it in it's folder. In the pack i mentioned that nothing in the pack is my creation and i don't credit myself to anything in the pack. I respect the people who created the apps in the pack. I' am gonna add a credits section with credits to everything in the next release.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i downloaded it from the R4DS forums and they said it was free for distribution. I kept all the credits to the creator of it in it's folder. In the pack i mentioned that nothing in the pack is my creation and i don't credit myself to anything in the pack. I respect the people who created the apps in the pack. I' am gonna add a credits section with credits to everything in the next release.

It is free for distribution, and like I said I haven't got a problem with it, but "This is a pack i put together with some great tools" could be turned into "This is a pack i put together with some great tools by some hardworking homebrew coders" and would probably solve the problem because it gives credit to everybody who's written anything that's in your pack.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright mate I just checked your pack and the version you've got of R4 Commander is 0.995 and it's now on 1.08, can you update your pack please? And could you also put the readme files back in the directory please.

EDIT: Also I don't know if you've noticed (or anyone else has and told you yet) but the documentation folder inside your Homebrew folder has it's hidden attribute set.

Zombie_X

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
It's Hidden? Well my pc lets me see hidden files so thats probably why i didnt catch it. I did have all the readme files in there, i think. I'll update them in the next release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: nope