Hacking "R4DS Tools and Hombrew Pack" Releases

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a good idea, but from what I've seen so far everything is an outdated version, and the program choices are not exactly the best ones.

It definitely needs some work.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's Hidden? Well my pc lets me see hidden files so thats probably why i didnt catch it. I did have all the readme files in there, i think. I'll update them in the next release.

You do have the documentation in the pack, it's just that it's in a seperate folder to the program. I'd prefer it if you kept the readme file inside the same folder as the program.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
kool when do you plan to do that? you reckon your gna have frequent releases? coz i hope you do
smile.gif
your doing a great job
biggrin.gif

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my R4DS today and have found your package quite useful
smile.gif
Keep it up.

My only suggestion is to describe what homebrew applications are included and how they function.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Excellent work compiling all the hard-worked homebrew together into one mega collection plus! I'm new to R4 here as well, although I'm fully tuned in with the workings of Supercard, so I'm not really a noob to it all. Haven't touched much homebrew as of late; been busy playing the damn proper games! Good to see everything's still moving along at a nice pace. Kudos to the efforts of the coders, and thanks again to you ZombieX my man.

BTW, it looks like your updated link is still for v1.00...

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So why is it that you dont have the complete list of what all is in this pack in the original post? This thing is 30+ MB and its one hell of a slow download. What I reccomend is listing everything thats in this pack and give credit where its due next to each app (and save files
wink.gif
)

Zombie_X

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
The Download is fixed, I said the file sized increased by 30mb+, the total download is about 78mb or so, then it is 130mb+ unzipped. I download it to see how fast it was downloading and i got 180kb per second, thats fast as hell. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

c0rderr0y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Download is fixed, I said the file sized increased by 30mb+, the total download is about 78mb or so, then it is 130mb+ unzipped. I download it to see how fast it was downloading and i got 180kb per second, thats fast as hell. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

I'm only getting 44kb per second.... on a T1 line

out of curiosity is RomeR in it? couldn't be assed downloading 70+ megs to checkÂ
happy.gif

It would be easier if someone posted a complete list with version numbers in the change log and the 1st post so this topic won't be flooded with questions like these...

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you look at the post date, this is a 3-year-old thread, so it's highly unlikely a mirror will be posted. Just try using Google or searching the site for any of those files you wanted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...