Hacking R4DS SDHC Cheats not appearing.

banditatlas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey. I've tried to get some cheats for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time working, but they don't seem to work. I have a 4 gigabyte SanDisk card bought off dealextreme (works fine.) The problem is that I can't get cheats to work on this game (and some others.) They work on other games like Phoenix Wright 3, N+, and The World Ends With You, but not FF:CC Echoes of Time.

Main problem. When I click the 'cheats' button on the loading screen, it says 'NO CHEATS FOUND'. I have the updated CHEAT.DAT and usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net and it still doesn't work. I'm running on firmware 1.54 from r4ultra.

Help?

EDIT: Using the same usrcheat.dat and CHEAT.DAT and rom and sav file, I've been able to get the cheats to work on my NON-SDHC R4 Revolution. It still doesn't work on my SDHC one. Please help! D:

banditatlas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:
before we go on!
a quick question, is the rom PATCHED and it applies to the other games?

Yes, my rom is patched so it can save.

Also, the cheats work fine on my non-sdhc R4.. so it has to be something SDHC specific or something wrong with my firmware.

And yes, it applies to most of my other games that should already have cheats (Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS)

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you patch a game, the game id changes. Just download R4CCE from Yasu's website and open up your cheat file, find your game, press the ... button and find the rom. Thats as clear as I can make it right now sorry.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
if you are using the game enabler code for FFCC:EOT
you don't need to patch it
just get a unpatched version of the game and cheats should show

otherwise you can try the method as suggested on above

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch