rofl2.gif
Check the cat. Maybe he ate it.
tongue.gif

cough hamster
or one extremely small cat
tongue.gif

where do people find these pictures
tongue.gif
but yeah, where is the FW update!!?!?! maybe the cat did eat it, then a dog ate that cat
ph34r.gif

That one is from icanhasachesseburger.com
biggrin.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ummm... not quite.

QUOTESupremeFactory does NOT manufacture anything for us - they just sell our products. Manufacturing is taken care of by another party and is in no way caught up in the events which have taken place recently.

Thats an outright lie. Supreme WERE manufacturing for cyclods. If they are going to lie like that there is no chance I'm buying a cyclo (was gonna get one for my 2nd ds - I'll just get an m3 real or another r4 then).

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm...  not quite.

QUOTE said:
SupremeFactory does NOT manufacture anything for us - they just sell our products. Manufacturing is taken care of by another party and is in no way caught up in the events which have taken place recently.

Thats an outright lie. Supreme WERE manufacturing for cyclods. If they are going to lie like that there is no chance I'm buying a cyclo (was gonna get one for my 2nd ds - I'll just get an m3 real or another r4 then).

Obviously there's a shadow game going on the in quasi-legal realm of mod chip manufacture. There's a lot of deception and misdirection going on. However, that quote was posted on the website of one of the most reliable personalities in the scene, certainly for the CycloDS product in particular. Unless you have evidence to support your claim, I'm inclined to believe this one.

striderx

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ummm...  not quite.

QUOTE said:
SupremeFactory does NOT manufacture anything for us - they just sell our products. Manufacturing is taken care of by another party and is in no way caught up in the events which have taken place recently.

Those without proof should shut their mouths, Mr. Wright.

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1