Hacking Discussion R4Card.co.uk seem to be running a continuous supply of SX's rather than batches (FB update)

Ty_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
az3YR7e.png

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please. Please god, just wait. They'll come. Just wait for them. Like a normal human being. PLEASE.

But, that is slightly odd, wonder why only them.

Reactions: digipimp75

roden

Trophies
XP
Country
Where did you get that, im still waiting for confirmation of payment received. They are hard work.

Ty_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"..do not worry, happy every day with you." That part made me lol.

Yeah their English made me a bit suspicious initially (considering it's a .co.uk site), but their customer service has been solid so far. I accidentally ordered 2 SX Pros and had to cancel one, they dealt with it pretty fast.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where did you get that, im still waiting for confirmation of payment received. They are hard work.

Yeah on the site mine still says "processing", there's a closed Facebook group with updates on. Email them and ask for a link

roden

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i just emailed them to ask if they have received my payment, and an email has just come back saying no?

So i just sent them a screenshot of the paypal payment. To exactly where they said send it. WTF

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order from 3ds flashcards says preparation in progress. :) I was told that mine will ship to the USA on the 16th. Not arrive, but will be shipped to get here. Then it will go through the post office :P

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
batches are like 500 each, some places are getting 500 per day in over the next week, but some places got over 1,000 orders the first day of preorders, so you looking at 20/21 if you in the first one or two days of batches, and 25/26 if you ordered later on after the initial announcement a month ago.

Reactions: Rel and Joe88

snoogy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
r4card.co.uk is some bullshit site.. selling that shit for £180 now! ‍♂️ Even though I pre-order.. they didn't take my money.. now saying I have to purchase at full price.. are you stupid...

roden

Trophies
XP
Country
r4card.co.uk is some bullshit site.. selling that shit for £180 now! ‍♂️ Even though I pre-order.. they didn't take my money.. now saying I have to purchase at full price.. are you stupid...

I think they were going to try the same crap on me, they have now said they received my payment. Could not really deny it with all the evidence i sent them. Guess they thought they were dealing with a kid.

Wont use again thats for sure.

mcmanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

wrong, they ain't selling it for £180

Hello friends, The price is set high so that you can't purchase from us at the moment.
We are dealing with the current orders that have been accepted.
We will accept orders again once all customers who have paid get their orders.
We apologize for any convenience.

Reactions: Trappie and Ty_

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Price has now dropped back down to normal on r4card.co.uk, and the SX OS and SX PRO is currently showing 'out of stock'. I guess that means they've processed all pre-orders and are getting ready to re-open orders.....

Reactions: Ty_

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
I still cancelled after getting the same response to an e-mail after 3 days of no communication whatsoever and rather buy from a reseller that has still available stock or is gettin some throughout the week.

Bulletstorm456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I have been in contact with Anson (the manager of the site and can access information about my order and this is one of the thing he said on messenger. So if you have any questions regarding orders from r4card.co.uk or skygate3ds.co.uk then message Anson Shawn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180617-093445_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180617-093445_Messenger.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 222

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol