7llusion

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've bought an R4 and two Acekard+ and they arrived today, so far, no prob except that my R4 does not boot Pokemon Diamond or Pearl... I can boot any other game or homebrew(Licks Media Player etc...) but it's impossible to boot PkmnPearl/Diam I just get two white screens.
Any suggestions?
Illusion
PS:
Pokemon Diamond CRC32 is ae2db9a9 untrimmed
Pokemon Pearl CRC32 is 47703927 untrimmed
My other dump of Pokemon Diamond is cb98cb6e untrimmed.
I've tried all of them trimmed and untrimmed with and without soft reset, v1.06...
Anyway please help, specially that if I don't manage I will include into my R4 review for a French site that is can't boot Pokemon Diamond and Pearl...

brn

Trophies
XP
Country
I have two SD Cards, and for some reason - I get white screens on some games, som just don't work. Now I've overcome these problems by either getting a rom for another region or trimming the rom. Some roms that didn't work, worked on the other card and etc.

So, don't worry - either the EU or US release will probably work out for you
smile.gif

newbforlifes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are not using a CLEAN dump but the one you taken off of your acekard then it's already been patched for acekard and shouldn't work on any other cart

7llusion

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well since its not a homebrew no DLDI is needed, but I think that my card is dead, made a new topic just to see if somebody has a solution or if I have to replace it...
Illusion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone