Hacking R4 white screen all my games

JimmyNgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I just got a Dsi LL (Japanese version) and updated to 1.4.5J and bought a R4 SDHC Rts lite (2019) with it. But the problems just begin to start. I go to the website r4isdhc. com for fw and get the newest one. But the games seem not too happy about it and I got white screen on my Dsi (rune factory 3, FF XII, Dragon quest IX...). Then i get some research and tried to boot YSmenu.nds from the original fw. It works great on rune factory 3 but the others still get white screen along with Pokemon black 2( which is working fine with the stock fw). Then I tried to use YSmenu as my primary fw, but nothing better. I thought it would be the cart, but it works flawlessly on another Dsi XL( not LL) and another 3DS xl. I'm hopeless. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try playing without cheats. Disable them or something if that's an option you've enabled. See if does anything at all. If not, I can't help you.

JimmyNgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I didn't use cheat at the beginning of all the games.
Thank you for your assistance @isoboy . I got my games to run at last. I don't know what really is the problem, it suddenly starts to run smoothly with ysmenu. Maybe because of my microsd didn't get formatted by sdformatter at the first hand but using the windows format. After I formated it with the soft and everything is okay now.

Reactions: isoboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: