R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Apache Thunder, Feb 26, 2016.

1. xXJeanXx

xXJeanXx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2017
    Puerto Rico
    just follow this guide to install CFW for free on your 2DS
    https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(frogminer)

2. kaizen

kaizen Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2009
    Anywhere
    Hello, I'm trying this to test a R4 Upgrade Revolution my friend gave me. For those who format their SD card what bit did you use?

3. Shiroo16

Shiroo16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2017
    Indonesia
    Fat works for me
    just format your sdcard using Panasonic SD Formatter, with Full Overwrite and adjustment on

4. Leobgood

Leobgood Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2004
    United States
    Many thanks! This works fantatic..

5. gregCubed

gregCubed Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2019
    United States
    hi all, i'm trying to get a dstt to work on my N2ds. i've installed luma and whatever else comes with the 3dshacks guide that's often referred to here.

i'm using an n2ds with firmware 11.9.0-42u, and i have the ttds installer on my 2ds. it boots to the white loading screen and hangs from there.

i'm also using a model of dstt that i haven't been able to find any sort of information on. looks nothing like the other ttds i see online, so it might be a fake. but it works perfectly fine with the nds lite that i have. doesn't have a serial number; i can post pictures of it if needed. anywho, it's running ysmenu (rgf's fork 7.0.6 if that makes any difference).

any way i can get it to work?

6. 80Antaril08

80Antaril08 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2019
    Germany
    Hi,
    i use my old M3ds Real on my New Nintendo 3ds XL. It start and show up all Games, but all releases after 5000 i think, wont start. Just White screen or doesnt load! I test other software like wood and retrogamefan multi card update 7.06.7.
    On my DSI everything works!! Any Idea?

Thanks for you work!!

7. Pyrii

Pyrii GBAtemp Regular

Oct 13, 2007
    Tested it with my old R4DS using rpgmenu and works great, though my save manager for DS games (DSM) doesn't work. But games run fine.

8. krak

krak Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2019
    Algeria
    Hey there, I wonder if you could talk me through how to get the M3 real working, I'm lost!

9. jackieleex3

jackieleex3 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2018
    United States
  10. kathy

kathy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2012
    United States
    I have a flashcart called "R4 for iL.S." and it doesn't seem to boot using the R4 launcher. I just get a white screen.
    Is it something with this specific release of flash cart that makes it not work? Or am I just doing something wrong?

11. SkatesBest

SkatesBest Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2008
    United States
    My mother's womb
    I don't if anyone else posted this, but my R4 revolution launches from the home screen and works the same as it would on my NDS, but using the r4 launcher doesn't work at all. It stays on the loading screen.

12. darkxero

darkxero Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2010
    Apache thanks a lot for all your work man, I know its been some years, but can you please re-upload this file u linked here?

YSMenuLauncher_M3.rar

Please and thank you very much man!

13. MattyLuffy

MattyLuffy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2019
    Italy
    HELP! I've tried to get work my R4 using r4igold launcher,but when i opened it...black screen. So i booted up the console again and...black screen! So now i can't use my 3DS!!! Someone can fix it?

14. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    The nds mode doesn’t do anything to the regular one. Be sure you have everything correctly setup

15. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    NDS mode and 3DS mode are two different things if by chance this ruined your ability to play NDS games that would have no effect on your ability to play 3DS games or boot to the home menu if you need further assistance I have to ask you what else you changed on your SD card recently

16. MattyLuffy

MattyLuffy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2019
    Italy
    I've figured that out. When i insert my R4 gold in my 3DS,it freezes completely,with sd card and no sd card inserted.

17. Tom-B

Tom-B Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Did you ever get this working with the original CycloDS Evolution? Would love to use that for my DS games again!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted