Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

xXJeanXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm trying this to test a R4 Upgrade Revolution my friend gave me. For those who format their SD card what bit did you use?

Shiroo16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I'm trying this to test a R4 Upgrade Revolution my friend gave me. For those who format their SD card what bit did you use?

Fat works for me
just format your sdcard using Panasonic SD Formatter, with Full Overwrite and adjustment on

gregCubed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all, i'm trying to get a dstt to work on my N2ds. i've installed luma and whatever else comes with the 3dshacks guide that's often referred to here.

i'm using an n2ds with firmware 11.9.0-42u, and i have the ttds installer on my 2ds. it boots to the white loading screen and hangs from there.

i'm also using a model of dstt that i haven't been able to find any sort of information on. looks nothing like the other ttds i see online, so it might be a fake. but it works perfectly fine with the nds lite that i have. doesn't have a serial number; i can post pictures of it if needed. anywho, it's running ysmenu (rgf's fork 7.0.6 if that makes any difference).

any way i can get it to work?

80Antaril08

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
i use my old M3ds Real on my New Nintendo 3ds XL. It start and show up all Games, but all releases after 5000 i think, wont start. Just White screen or doesnt load! I test other software like wood and retrogamefan multi card update 7.06.7.
On my DSI everything works!! Any Idea?

Thanks for you work!!

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested it with my old R4DS using rpgmenu and works great, though my save manager for DS games (DSM) doesn't work. But games run fine.

krak

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi,
i use my old M3ds Real on my New Nintendo 3ds XL. It start and show up all Games, but all releases after 5000 i think, wont start. Just White screen or doesnt load! I test other software like wood and retrogamefan multi card update 7.06.7.
On my DSI everything works!! Any Idea?

Thanks for you work!!

Hey there, I wonder if you could talk me through how to get the M3 real working, I'm lost!

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a flashcart called "R4 for iL.S." and it doesn't seem to boot using the R4 launcher. I just get a white screen.
Is it something with this specific release of flash cart that makes it not work? Or am I just doing something wrong?

darkxero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No. patched TWL_FIRM is only required for the nand you are booting from. So if using emunand, only emunand's TWL_FIRM needs to be patched. You'd only need to patch sysnand's version if you were going to launch it from sysnand. Unless you have A9L CFW, I don't recommend installing a prepatched CIA of TWL_FIRM to sysnand. It would prevent you from using DS/DSi stuff outside of CFW.

EDIT:

Ok. YSMenu for M3 adapters is ready:

YSMenuLauncher_M3.rar

It was using incompatible arm7 settings too so I had to change that. But this one boots to white screen, then top screen goes to black with the bottom screen dimming slightly. So this one is more promising. :P

Apache thanks a lot for all your work man, I know its been some years, but can you please re-upload this file u linked here?

YSMenuLauncher_M3.rar

Please and thank you very much man!

MattyLuffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HELP! I've tried to get work my R4 using r4igold launcher,but when i opened it...black screen. So i booted up the console again and...black screen! So now i can't use my 3DS!!! Someone can fix it?

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
HELP! I've tried to get work my R4 using r4igold launcher,but when i opened it...black screen. So i booted up the console again and...black screen! So now i can't use my 3DS!!! Someone can fix it?
The nds mode doesn’t do anything to the regular one. Be sure you have everything correctly setup

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS mode and 3DS mode are two different things if by chance this ruined your ability to play NDS games that would have no effect on your ability to play 3DS games or boot to the home menu if you need further assistance I have to ask you what else you changed on your SD card recently

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't understand, i just have to install the CIA file inside the WoodR4Launcher.rar? There's a .NDS file too, where to place it? I have an original R4 Revolution (Non-SDHC), i know its the legit R4DS because it boots the original 1.18 Kernel, but i'm using WoodR4 Kernel now. I have Luma CFW on my Old 3DS, all on Sysnand, do i need to downgrade my TWL_FIRM? I have TWiLight Menu++ installed on my SD, but my DS Lite broke and this left my R4 useless. I want to fill my 3DS' SD card with all my NDS games.

Edit: installed the R4LauncherAnyKernel.cia and my 3DS got stuck on the Wood R4's "LOADING" screen.

Edit 2: I think its my R4. There seens to be a bad contact issue. When i press the cart all the way, it flashes a DS Card model with white icon on the HOME screen. As soon as i release the cart, the icon disappears. If i hold the cart in place, the icon stays there, so i guess my R4 Revolution isn't making any contact with the 3DS' bus. I tried to fit a piece of card board, but its too tight. Any tips? I installed the WoodR4 launcher too.

Last edited by MegaGenesis,

Xandycarv

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Arso, post: 6113771, membro: 379698"] tecnicamente todos os clones R4, como o m3 simplesmente não precisam de uma cia personalizada, eles podem funcionar bem com a c4 r4 [/ QUOTE]

r4dsixl3d :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show