Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

drayxe

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a M3 DS Real and I got it working on my O3DS, however, neither Pokemon Black nor Pokemon White 2 load.
I have tried both roms in my DS and both work.
I have tried another game in my 3DS (Mario Kart DS) and it works.
And I have also tried to load the games with the original firmware, Wood M3 and YSMenu and none of them load the games.

Any idea of what may be the problem?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys and thanks for your work !
I tried today on my O3DS (rxtools 3.0beta2 / emuNAND 10.7) with my M3 DS REAL (WoodM3 125d) and the launcher but I got the error "an error has occured, please Power Off...". When I put the M3 in my O3DS, a new application G3Flash is shown but doesn't work too (same error). The M3 works perfectly in my DSLite. Any clues?
Thanking you in advance.
Aparently, that version of RxTools doesn't work. I suggest you to change to Aureinand (that's what I've done).

Jahhhhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys and thanks for your work !
I tried today on my O3DS (rxtools 3.0beta2 / emuNAND 10.7) with my M3 DS REAL (WoodM3 125d) and the launcher but I got the error "an error has occured, please Power Off...". When I put the M3 in my O3DS, a new application G3Flash is shown but doesn't work too (same error). The M3 works perfectly in my DSLite. Any clues?
Thanking you in advance.
I got that error too because I forgot to install the launcher on my sysnand. I only installed it on my emunand at first. After installing it on sysnand and emunand the error was gone :)

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I try again: I have a r4i 3DS SDHC and i want to run it (Metroid Prime Hunters Demo) without patching anything, then it says: "Error, shutdown etc"
When i patch the "twlfirm_o3DS.cia" (I have Cakes SysNand A9HL) and then start the r4i it get a white screen and then it says: "Please upgrade the hardware for support lastest firmware."
When i run it with the TWL Slot1 Launcher it is the same error... What can i do? (I dont have a DS Lite)
r4i-sdhc-3ds-core.jpg

Last edited by pandavova, , Reason: i

ErixGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Help? My situation:
I have a N5 (Exploit card a.k.a bypasses manual mode and doesn't show up as a game, probably a R4 clone)
It does not work in any launcher. Though, if I try to use it in the AnyKernel launcher it gets stuck on my flash cart's kernel loading... screen.

Yes, I have patched my TWL_FIRM with the pre-patched FIRMS that I found on that site.
And yes I tried both installing the launcher into SD and NAND
This card works 100% percent on my Nintendo DS Lite.
I tried to dump my card with wooddumper but it fails at: 'card init fail. EXTRACT card.'

Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited by ErixGamer,
D

Deleted-236924

Aww, no CycloDS :c
Shame, it was truly the best DS flashcard to date in my opinion. Impeccable build quality, and as far as I'm aware, every game worked on it (or at least, all the ones that matter, heh.)

I'm not a fan of the DSTwo, build quality feels really shoddy, and as far as I'm concerned, I have absolutely no uses for the extra cpu power. Yet... it always runs at maximum speed, draining the battery like crazy from just being inserted into the system while it is powered on, or just when playing something with the flashcard that doesn't actually use the cpu...

I was really interested in that R4i Gold 3DS everyone's recommending that supports Wood, but I've got a feeling the build quality may not be any better than the DSTwo's. :/

A lot of unrelated stuff but meh.

Reactions: einhuman197

RedShadoww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have the R4i Gold 3DS, specifically this version:
JFbPmaP.jpg

I tried using the R4i Gold launcher and get double white screens. Tried formatting to the microsd to FAT (using windows and not a program) and still get the same result. To be more specific, both screens go white, there's a thin black line that goes across the top screen for a split second and that's it.

Any suggestions?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Does DevMenu display a valid unique ID for it when it's inserted? If not, it may not be contacting the slot pins correctly.

Also since it has 3DS in the name, it will work on 3DS without a stage2 launcher. Use patched TWL_FIRM + My Slot-1 TWL Launcher to launch it (if launching it directly from home menu doesn't work). Or you can downgrade DS cart white list and it should work from Home Menu directly. (since Patched TWL_FIRM gets rid of banner/save chip checks for the stuff blocked by the 4.5 update)

If it doesn't display an icon in home menu, there's a hardware issue with the card itself.

Note that my R4i Gold launcher is meant to launch the older one made for the DS/DSi. It is not intended to be used with the 3DS version.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

caeolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've this R4 http://puu.sh/oeFY6/f7404f917e.jpg using akmenu

I've just installed Aureinand 4.2 coming from Rxtools on an O3DS. I'm using menuhax, no arm9loader and I was trying to use the launchers to use that card. I've used the slot-1 launcher of the other thread, the DSTT, "R4 any kernel" and Wood launchers but all of them give me error.

I didn't do anything with the firmware except put the firm files in the aurei folder (now I have both firmware and patched_firmware files on the folder) and I install the cias of the launchers VIA fbi on the Emunand. Am I missing something?

Last edited by caeolos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2