Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You could use it to launch slot-1 and maybe get around the initial Home Menu block for missing banner/bad game code. But once TWL_FIRM boots, you can't control things since loader is long gone. You still need patched TWL_FIRM to boot many of the older flashcarts.

dragonjc_14

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i need help, i used to use an old 3ds with a9lh and used my dstt with your dstt launcher, but i recently bought a new 3ds, now with a9lh as well but everytime i insert my dstt into the console, it freezes, i dont know why that happens, in my old 3ds it functions normally. Any idea why?

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, i need help, i used to use an old 3ds with a9lh and used my dstt with your dstt launcher, but i recently bought a new 3ds, now with a9lh as well but everytime i insert my dstt into the console, it freezes, i dont know why that happens, in my old 3ds it functions normally. Any idea why?

I have an original R4 that does exactly the same in my console, it crashes when I insert it and if I insert the flashcard before turing ON the console just crashes on black screens (doesn't boot).

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could use it to launch slot-1 and maybe get around the initial Home Menu block for missing banner/bad game code. But once TWL_FIRM boots, you can't control things since loader is long gone. You still need patched TWL_FIRM to boot many of the older flashcarts.
I basically just mean find a way to make it launch from the normal Game Slot icon on the home screen. That would be cool if it was possible. I don't expect any of the patches to work in DSi Land. It actually lets me click the regular game icon to launch it in AuReiNand now but it crashes with the usual crash.

BVcMmgF.jpg

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule,

Intervención

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Apache Thunder.

Is there any way to make New R4 RTS for 3DS work on v.10.7 arm9 Old3DS?

From r4itt it says that only works under V7.0.

I've this card
EJSuaIu.png

Thanks!

hominid9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DS games are not running on my sysNAND 10.7 with arm9loaderhax. I swapped today both NANDs and they stopped working. Before that I had:

· sysNAND 9.0. TWL_FIRM v2 installed. DS games were working ok (including R4, DSiWare and original cartridges).
· emuNAND 10.7. TWL_FIRM v2 installed. DS games were working ok (including R4, DSiWare -if they were installed on sysNAND too- and original cartridges).

I've swapped both NANDs using the following steps: I've injected the CTR partition of the emuNAND on my sysNAND and then I've restored the sysNAND on the emuNAND. Now I have:

· sysNAND 10.7. TWL_FIRM v2 installed before I swapped both NANDs. DS games are not working (black screen; the system does not even reboot to try to load the games).
· emuNAND 9.0. TWL_FIRM v2 installed before I swapped both NANDs. DS games are working ok (including R4, DSiWare -if they are installed on sysNAND too- and original cartridges).

What am I doing wrong? I tried reinstalling TWL_FIRM v2 on sysNAND 10.7 but it doesn't change anything. Reinstalling a whitelist for flashcards doesn't work either. GBA games are working fine.

hominid9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You only swapped ctrnand ? Wasn't it recommended to swap twln, twlp & agbsave too ?

It worked swapping TWLN and TWLP (I didn't try with AGBSAVE). Thank you very much!

Some tutorials say it's only needed to swap the CTRNAND partition. I'm gonna warn them :-)

Reactions: AkGBA

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, this is easily solvable, there are two pins on the right side of the cart slot (when looking down on it with the 3ds flipped over) one is ground and the other is the detect switch, just solder them together, or bridge them in some other fashion and you now have a 3ds or DSi than can dump games just like a DS or DS lite ;)

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did everything perfectly, but when I open the R4 icon on the home menu, it gets stuck at "Loading". What should I do?

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I got it to work (switched to wood) but I was wondering if you could go back to the main menu and select a different game without closing the application? For me my home buttons broken so I have to close my entire 3ds, open it back, and open the application to select another game. Any way around this?

Retroledeom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not modified my twl in anyway before, while launching my original R4 (the really old one) with r4 cart launcher it crashes. What do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...