R4-SDHC Cheat Function Problem

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Kahlnen, May 25, 2009.

1. Kahlnen
    OP

Kahlnen Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    United States
    I recently purchased the R4-SDHC before I went to this site and read that it's a clone (sue me, it was for $6.44 and I couldn't let the deal go to research it [​IMG], it still works...), and I'm not here asking for someone to work on a fix for me, but rather that if someone else has this card and can guide me in the right direction to find a fix.

The "R4" card I have is from r4i-sdhc.com, which I hear is a DSTT clone (which is better than an R4 clone I suppose lol, and it works great so far (aside from moonshell crashing, but I don't plan on using it, so it's nbd...), but none of the cheats for any of the games work; they show up and are checkable in each game's cheat menu, but after going into the game they don't function. I am using the latest firmware that just came out from that site.

Has anyone had this issue before? If so have you resolved it?

Thanks for your time [​IMG].

Edit: Sorry! A new firmware came out today that fixed it (It had to be literally within the past 2.5 hours), and I hadn't updated that recently -- I had checked earlier today at normal, waking hours.

Thanks again, but it's working now [​IMG].

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice