Hacking r4 sdhc and world ends with you

stingray1059

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a r4 sdhc but i cant play the world ends with you. i tried different firmwares but it still gives me white screen.

i tried r4ysauto but it doesnt work.

is there a fix other than buying another flashcart?

stingray1059

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
not only because its a fake, you will just throw it away. thats why im asking for help for possible solutions.

anyway. i got it working! i installed r4ysauto as a moonshell app, then if i want to run final fantasy iv or the world ends with you. i just open the moonshell app then r4ysauto will open and all new nds file that doesnt work before now runs smooothly.

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
Was r4ysauto made specially for the fake carts?

I don't have one but i remember there was a big thing about them not working properly or something a while ago...

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
well.. my friend's Micro SD card that run on a R4 fake need to be reformat... and i dont know what is the actual type of the fake card so i just put in the r4ysauto and the card work beautifully..

however, im using real R4 and it works pretty good so far with v.18

MrSamsa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have not tried The World Ends With You, but my R4 SDHC is running 1.25 firmware (as the SDHC R4 is still being supported) and everything I've tried works, including Band Brothers DS. Try the newest firmware.

And people answering R4 SDHC questions with "FAKE" try getting a brain and shutting the hell up. the R4 SDHC is still being supported and works great for most things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too