Hacking r4 not reading any of my roms

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIf the website where you bought it from says it's already preupdated to work on DSi 1.4.5 you should be good to go and since it's a D card, I believe it's already pre updated

Im going to update but my wifi won't let me connect my dsi since I have a router with a WPA password. il do this tomorrow ill let you know what happens tomorrow

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIf the website where you bought it from says it's already preupdated to work on DSi 1.4.5 you should be good to go and since it's a D card, I believe it's already pre updated
Ok I finally updated the Dsi to 1.4.5 but I still get two black screens so I presume the R4i is defective T-T

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ok I finally updated the Dsi to 1.4.5 but I still get two black screens so I presume the R4i is defective T-T
You're not alone on this. I saw a person on another topic having the same problem except it was another game. If you don't plan on getting a 3DS soon, I reccomend buying a C revision because that's the one that I have and it works.

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not alone on this. I saw a person on another topic having the same problem except it was another game. If you don't plan on getting a 3DS soon, I reccomend buying a C revision because that's the one that I have and it works.

I sent them a message explaining the situation hopefully I can get a new one or something.

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OK they are sending me a new one and sent me pics showing it works on a DSI so now i wait i guess :P thanks for the help ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...