Hacking r4 Gold Pro 2016- "safe file not founded!!" - HELP!!!

Kanzer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

I recently bought a r4 Gold Pro 2016 which I downloaded the latest firmware and did everything right(hopefully). I'm using a 3DS XL which is version 10.0.28 (or whatever is latest when im posting this.).

But when I try to open a game it says, "save file not founded!". But, when it see it's details, the save file created date is getting detected, but it won't play the game.

I checked online and in gbatemp, and tried every solution (which are all quite old) - renaming it to lower case, Camel Case, renaming the save file, .SAV to .sav, etc.. but nothing seems to work. Even formatted the new 16GB SD card like 20 times over and still doesn't work.

Would anyone be able to let me know a way to overcome this!!!

Thanks in advance for the replies,
K~

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I recently bought a r4 Gold Pro 2016 which I downloaded the latest firmware and did everything right(hopefully). I'm using a 3DS XL which is version 10.0.28 (or whatever is latest when im posting this.).

But when I try to open a game it says, "save file not founded!". But, when it see it's details, the save file created date is getting detected, but it won't play the game.

I checked online and in gbatemp, and tried every solution (which are all quite old) - renaming it to lower case, Camel Case, renaming the save file, .SAV to .sav, etc.. but nothing seems to work. Even formatted the new 16GB SD card like 20 times over and still doesn't work.

Would anyone be able to let me know a way to overcome this!!!

Thanks in advance for the replies,
K~
Only card that works above 9.2 is sky3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-