Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm looking for these:

set8yc0.jpg

4hcgga9.jpg

Wow, these are nice... anyone have a link?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Smood47 there's no way you can read anything off these skins, the font in the game selection screen is black!

Well when you highlight them they're red on blue background. So it's still usable.

Like the new skin Mavis, nice and clean. Oh, and add me to the list eagerly awaiting a download of the skins deviations posted!

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been working on a skin, but I've encountered a problem. It seems Nintendo is so anal about not putting up that fox logo from the Starfox games that's on the Great fox and arwings. So, does anyone have the starfox team's logo cropped? If so, an upload would be great.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Been working on a skin, but I've encountered a problem. It seems Nintendo is so anal about not putting up that fox logo from the Starfox games that's on the Great fox and arwings. So, does anyone have the starfox team's logo cropped? If so, an upload would be great.

I found this

Starfox_Logo_by_Zarphus.jpg

Does it help?

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, thanks, but that seems to be fanart, as it doesn't match up with my super small logo I scanned off of my Starfox Command box. If I can't find another, I'll use that. It doesn't look too different.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smood47 there's no way you can read anything off these skins, the font in the game selection screen is black!

Also, you should split the images correctly (check sig for screen split template). Without it, both Morpheus and Agent 47 look like long cat.

Dunno if anyone wants this, thought it looked halfway decent on my white DS ...

http://www.mavisxp.com/r4/skins/1168776418_lego_preview.jpg
Lego skin ftw.

jin_coktez

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody!

This is my first post on this forum and i'm quite happy to be here! I have read a lot of topics and i decided to buy a R4 for my navy blue ds lite! I have received R4 2 days ago but.... not yet my micro sd card! Arff! Not good! I will try it later!

So... this night i decided to create my own skin! I have seen a lot of skins on this forum and i was surprised by the quality! It's really fun so i decided to do one.

And i would like to thank Mavis for his skin uploading system! Really cool!

On mavis upload page, i decided to load my Golden "Blue" Eye Skin... I Hope you will like it... (there is 2 previews and downloads). Here is the first preview/part...

The full Skin preview is here...

See you soon guys! And have fun with your DS system! (until 23-08-2007)... I hope a good date for a come back!

Friendly,

Jin Coktez

deviations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!

This is my first post on this forum and i'm quite happy to be here! I have read a lot of topics and i decided to buy a R4 for my navy blue ds lite! I have received R4 2 days ago but.... not yet my micro sd card! Arff! Not good! I will try it later!

So... this night i decided to create my own skin! I have seen a lot of skins on this forum and i was surprised by the quality! It's really fun so i decided to do one.

And i would like to thank Mavis for his skin uploading system! Really cool!

On mavis upload page, i decided to load my Golden "Blue" Eye Skin... I Hope you will like it... (there is 2 previews and downloads). Here is the first preview/part...

The full Skin preview is here...

See you soon guys! And have fun with your DS system! (until 23-08-2007)... I hope a good date for a come back!

Friendly,

Jin Coktez

nice skin. however, i tried it out on my black ds lite, and i noticed a few problems

1. in the left firmware box, 1.06 beta sticks out.
2. the middle box is to the left too much. its not centered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1