4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm probably correct

EDIT: okay wait he just corrected himself - it's because of the black DS. It doesn't look too bad on a black DS anyway

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks alot and btw akotan great skin! its not the fact that its girly its the fact that i have a black ds and blue or balck looks better on a black ds am i right?

Where did you get the impression pink was a girly colour?

QUOTE(xshinox @ Mar 28 2007, 08:00 AM)i guess there are still people who despise pink >.>

Thank you for your compliments!

I know pink may be "too shocking" for some people to use. I have a black DSlite and DS Menu skin looks great on it.
yaynds.gif

But your opinion isn't my opinion and I'm not going to discuss everyone's tastes here. As I said: other colors are coming, so please be patient.
happy.gif

FullgoreEXE

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can I put in a request for a skin? A Tsubasa Chronicles one wouldnt go amiss.
smile.gif

I found this: http://blog.roodo.com/liicat/archives/2751993.html , but it's top screen (the feather) needs to be a lot darker, it just doesn't match with the bottom. If you want I can find a better picture of the same thing (just less bright). Well, in fact, I already have, but im looking for an alternative to the other screens (when you're picking a game). I don't have an R4 yet so I'm just waiting until I have one so I can actually make the two background screens where you pick a game look... Nice.

FullgoreEXE

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

I found this: http://blog.roodo.com/liicat/archives/2751993.html , but it's top screen (the feather) needs to be a lot darker, it just doesn't match with the bottom. If you want I can find a better picture of the same thing (just less bright). Well, in fact, I already have, but im looking for an alternative to the other screens (when you're picking a game). I don't have an R4 yet so I'm just waiting until I have one so I can actually make the two background screens where you pick a game look... Nice.

Well, after looking about, i couldn't find a good pic.. It seems as if I couldn't find a good pic of the leaf on the water, without it's quality going downhill. I guess i'll have to find some other anime skins
frown.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I need some help. My idea for a skin is a Trigun theme.
I am looking for a desert looking background (I'll edit this when I find one) maybe with vash pointing the pistol @ the screen. And the 3 icons will be mini versions of wolfwood's cross gun, vash's pistol... and... another gun in the series. Provided I find all these can someone make the skin for me?

Takora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

Well, after looking about, i couldn't find a good pic.. It seems as if I couldn't find a good pic of the leaf on the water, without it's quality going downhill. I guess i'll have to find some other anime skins
frown.gif

That Tsubasa skin still looks good to me though.
smile.gif

Nero_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just ordered a R4DS yesterday (got to let my old Supercard SD do less work), and as I usually do I make a skin if possible. First skin for R4 and it's not really finished completely, but I am gonna post it and I'm asking someone to test it and see if it looks ok atleast. It's based on a Visual Styles theme called ChaNinja (which rocks).

cha1ja5.jpg

Download

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
And here it is after a little wait i have edited Xeoset into, hopefully its final stage,

i have followed advice buy takaM and created more relevant icons and

a better .ini theme that allows you to see what file is being selected,

also i have removed the icons behind the brightness and soft rest and made underlays

for them.

1175440886_XEOSET_DEMO.jpg

i have also done this with both the older versions of the skin..

XEOSET%20DEMO%202.jpg

XEOSET%20DEMO%201.jpg

so i hope you all like it feed back would be greatly appreciated

enjoy Xeoset
biggrin.gif

Forgot to add its addres http://www.mavisxp.com/r4/skins/1175440886_Xeoset_skins.zip here
biggrin.gif

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it has been asked already, but is there anyway to disable the version text or clock text? Or all text? It always ends up looking ugly on the skins I make...

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it has been asked already, but is there anyway to disable the version text or clock text? Or all text? It always ends up looking ugly on the skins I make...
I don't believe there is an option for that. Although, assuming those parts where the text overlays your skin are solid, you could just change the text color for said text to match the image it overlays; therefore, making it not visible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?