Hacking R4 DS owners roll call

Scott_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Add me to the list. It's ordered and on the way. I have a working DS-X from the first batch. The storage options of (and user enthusiasm and reviews for) the R4 sold me though.

D

Deleted User

I didn't recieve any emails from Bamboogaming but the last time I checked their site its status was shipped. Hopefully it will come tomorrow....

darkzagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got mine today and its really simple to use!
my god! no patches, nothing!

just created a Game folder in the root directory and just dump ALL your games and saved games in there and you're ready to go!!! Thanks to the Gurus for the help!

This has got to be the best hardware around! Kudos to the guys who came out with R4! You guys de Bomb!

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

deviations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought a ds lite, 1gb a-data microsd card, and a r4 ds today.
got the ds lite from bestbuy, the microsd for 21 dollars shipped from meritline, and the r4 for 52 dollars shipped from modchipstore.com

ejp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I brought my R4 from www.cheapmod.net. Ordered on the 1/1/06, was shipped on the 2/1/06 and recieved on the 4/4/06 - great service and cost around £33 delivered.

eyemessiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to order a ds-x before xmas, but had some problems with modchipstore (and no communication whatsoever) and cancelled. After xmas I ordered an SCDS from supercardstore who were excellent and offered me lots of advice about microSD brands and stuff and shipped when they said they would e.t.c, unfortunately I got one of the faulty SCDS's and scstore have kindly agreed to pop an R4 in the post for me today! Hopefully should be with me monday or tuesday!

eelhc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recieved my R4 that I ordered through gameyeeeah. I highly recommend them and shipping to South Carolina only took one week! My R4 also was bagged up in three different seal packages......def nothing could of fallen out or any missing pieces
smile.gif

Still waiting on my microsd card in the mail
frown.gif
So all I can do at the moment is stare at it,lol

One week delivery for Gameyeeeah? Was it the DHL expedited or standard air mail? They quote 12~18 days for air mail.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine this morning from Gameyeeah
smile.gif
Ordered last Tueday at about 8pm and it came today (Tuesday) at about 11:30am.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

stoicstudios989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

A friend turned me on to the R4DS, but I was initially skeptical, so he suggested to check out this website/forum. I became convinced rather quickly, and the next day I ordered my R4DS, lol. :P

Details:
R4DS - from ModChipStore.com - $51.90 US (shipped DHL)
1 GB Kingston MicroSD - From Newegg.com - $25.98 US (shipped UPS)

Now here is the interesting thing: these companies are extremely fast. I ordered both on Jan 7th, 2007 (Sunday). They are BOTH due at my door on Jan 11th, 2007. Both companies provide tracking numbers and give detailed transaction statements via email. Overall, I am impressed with the service and the quick delivery. Now all I gotta do is wait a couple days for em to arrive! :P

-ss989

sean2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My first post just want to say hello to all this look´s like a great place.
Found it when i was looking for a good slot 1 solution.

Made a Order yesterday at GameYeeeah good pricing and fast shipping all over the world.

1 x R4DS MicroSD/TF Slot-1 Solution Adapter () = GBP21.24
1 x SanDisk mini-sd card 512 mb () = GBP10.62
1 x SanDisk microSD TransFlash 1GB () = GBP26.02
1 x M3 DS Simply MicroSD/TF Slot-1 Solution Adapter () = GBP23.89
1 x SuperCard mini-SD Adapter With SuperKey () = GBP33.45
1 x EZ-Flash IV mini-SD () = GBP23.89
1 x Original Hori NDS Nintendo DS Lite Screen Protector Guard. () = GBP6.37

Hope they get here soon , It´s dhl 3-7 days they say payed 15,93 gbp for the shipment
To Denmark

Best Regards
Sean2002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users