R4 DS Loader 1.11 possible news

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CycloDS will always have a prettier menu, better interface, better cheat integration, and more features like backlight adjustment. Not to mention SDHC support. And it doesn't cost that much more than an R4.

It will have it's niche.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great news for R4 owners, not so much for me as I use CycloDS Evolution simply because it's the newest (and the price doesn't really affect me (yay freebies)) and since I did my review I just kept it in my DS and I use it as my main flashcart. Maybe this will push me back to the R4 because there were so many nice skins for that...

But please stop the fanboying. Please.

- Sam

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
CycloDS will always have a prettier menu, better interface, better cheat integration, and more features like backlight adjustment. Not to mention SDHC support. And it doesn't cost that much more than an R4.

It will have it's niche.

You can't know whose cheat integration is better cause you can't see the code of the cheat engine. Personally I would say that they are about the same with no engine better then the other

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It will have it's niche.
:\

The R4 can adjust backlight, first of all.

Second of all, the interfaces are nearly identical. Not that interfaces affect gameplay.

And R4 has good enough cheat engine already, just press Y and it gives you a list of things you can cheat.

And if SDHC support is worth a 20$ difference to you, knock yourself out.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w00h 100% download play! To bad you guys have no friends to play with >_>

You should be happier about new moonshell, zelda, #1209, and cheats.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

But of course, a bug fux of a crappy poker game and the 2 seconds we spare when changing from zelda to another game are far more interesting updates then download play support. And just because you don't have a use for download play support, doesn't mean nobody with a flashcart has friends?
huh.gif

Wtf? Nicer Menu? It's MAIN menu like Game, Media, Settings was a 66% copy of the R4's...
If a part of it is copied, and another part is improved... then it's a nicer menu...
CycloDS has touchscreen support for game selecting too and also shows the icons of the non-focussed games where in R4 the game selecting goes with the buttons and you only see the icon of the currently selected game.

Also the CycloDS has an ingame menu.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

why should i be happier? i don't use moonshell? i don't care about the jap version of PH zelda as it's in japanese (waiting for english transulation) and i don't care about download play at all, it's not that i don't have friends it's just none of them game thats all.

QUOTESo... here's hoping that the also accidentally fixed the PBR/D/P problem, but didn't have a wii to test with.

it's quite funny actually, because when i went on their forums last (before it closed down) i read that someone emailed them and the R4 team said they were trying to fix it, i guess they lied? i was contemplating whether or not to convert to a cyclo DS as they did say they were gonna fix the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...